matchmaking quitters...

Hello there!

Here is something i have to mention… I play Halo 5 a week now ( and I played Halo in general for years now), and there is one thing that (excuse me) pisses me off! One day i played 5 Arena Showdown Matches in a row, and 5 times in a row somebody on my team quits the game… that sucks! And well its not that funny to play a 1v4 or even a 2v4… And it always remain the same… On some maps when people didnt get "their" power weapon they quit... without any other reason. And that truly sucks! For me it becomes a bit frustrating to be always on that quitting team... and I think that Iam not the only one who get frustrated by this... Oh! And on Warzone its the same thing. As an example, on Raid on Apex, i watched this several times… If my team didnt get the Spire minimum two guys on my team quit the game! Why? It´s like, "if you dont get the ´´Spire´´ or even the ´´Garage´´ you lose!" And that can´t be the point at all…

All I can say… there are way too much Quitters on matchmaking…

Another thing i have to mention, did anybody noticed that the ranking system only depends on winning or losing? That kinda sucks, because less with a positive K/D Ratio you can`t get higher ranks if your team is always losing…

( Excuse my English… its not that good at all;)… or the way we say it; It´s not the yellow from the egg^^ )