Matchmaking Quit Warning

Every time I turn on Reach I am immediately warned that I’ve left too many games recently and that if I quit any more I won’t be able to play matchmaking for ten minutes. Understandable, if I’d been quitting matches. This happens to both my sister’s and my profiles. It’s extremely frustrating. Is lagging out of anything treated as quitting? Because that’s been happening more often than normal the past few days.

I have had a similar problem, but I still don’t know why it happens. I only quit 2 or 3 games every 15 or so and I would get that message too, upon start up. Then something strange happened.

I didn’t play reach for 2 and a half weeks. then when I got back on, I got the message again upon start up. I had not played reach since the disc was broken, so there is no reason why it should have sent me the message.

Recently, I have been quiting the same rate of games that I posted, but I have not recieved a message about quiting for a long time. So your guess is as good as mine on why it happens

I blame Herobrine

> Every time I turn on Reach I am immediately warned that I’ve left too many games recently and that if I quit any more I won’t be able to play matchmaking for ten minutes. Understandable, if I’d been quitting matches. This happens to both my sister’s and my profiles. It’s extremely frustrating. Is lagging out of anything treated as quitting? Because that’s been happening more often than normal the past few days.

Yes lagging out counts as a quit.

I got one in the middle of a game once. I hadn’t quit out in days, I hadn’t lagged out in days, none of that had happened. Then, all of a sudden, as I snipe a guy (in MLG) the “You’ve quit to many games” message pops up on my screen. It happens again later that game as well, inherantly screwing me over as I was firing a rocket.

I don’t get it. I hadn’t lagged or quit out at all, none of that had happened, and I just got the warning…

Believe it or not, I received a quit ban for the other team quitting. I was playing TS with a buddy and was on quit probation and the other team slowly quit out, one by one. When the final player gave up, I was welcomed to a quit ban.

> I have had a similar problem, but I still don’t know why it happens. I only quit 2 or 3 games every 15 or so and I would get that message too, upon start up.

That’s a very high quit percentage…

> I have had a similar problem, but I still don’t know why it happens. I only quit 2 or 3 games every 15 or so and I would get that message too, upon start up.

Quit ban needed.

I got banned from MM twice today and it wasn’t b/c of quiting, ppl were quiting b/c of bad lags in Living Dead. Usually, it happens but it goes by fast.

> I have had a similar problem, but I still don’t know why it happens. I only quit 2 or 3 games every 15 or so and I would get that message too, upon start up. Then something strange happened.
>
> I didn’t play reach for 2 and a half weeks. then when I got back on, I got the message again upon start up. I had not played reach since the disc was broken, so there is no reason why it should have sent me the message.
>
> Recently, I have been quiting the same rate of games that I posted, but I have not recieved a message about quiting for a long time. So your guess is as good as mine on why it happens
>
> I blame Herobrine

If theres one problem i have with the ban message is getting it during the match. Its gets annoying because its basically blocking your view.

> > Every time I turn on Reach I am immediately warned that I’ve left too many games recently and that if I quit any more I won’t be able to play matchmaking for ten minutes. Understandable, if I’d been quitting matches. This happens to both my sister’s and my profiles. It’s extremely frustrating. Is lagging out of anything treated as quitting? Because that’s been happening more often than normal the past few days.
>
> Yes lagging out counts as a quit.

Unfortunately, yes. The system has no way to determine whether one has lagged out of a game, or actually left the game via the Pause menu. Understandably so, as if it didn’t, people could quit by simply unplugging their modem.