Matchmaking Preferences

Does anyone know if we will see this in memories of reach? I know this weeks blog was a quick one but i see no mention of it.

.its definitely very needed. But I don’t know. I never get my hopes up with 343

yeah i hope this is added. I would love the option to not face teams when i search alone but that was never an option lol. Since connection isnt a problem now i wonder what preferences they would even have. Honestly, what were all the preferences?

> 2533274804406181;3:
> yeah i hope this is added. I would love the option to not face teams when i search alone but that was never an option lol. Since connection isnt a problem now i wonder what preferences they would even have. Honestly, what were all the preferences?

Its going to be regional search selection I think, Where the player has the choice to choose local or global search within matchmaking. Really this should be their top priority.

> 2533274804406181;3:
> yeah i hope this is added. I would love the option to not face teams when i search alone but that was never an option lol. Since connection isnt a problem now i wonder what preferences they would even have. Honestly, what were all the preferences?

server selection, radius, ping maximum etc. It could then tell you an estimated search ability and lag. Eg high latency quick search time or low latency no games available. I would love this.

> 2535415305234137;5:
> > 2533274804406181;3:
> > yeah i hope this is added. I would love the option to not face teams when i search alone but that was never an option lol. Since connection isnt a problem now i wonder what preferences they would even have. Honestly, what were all the preferences?
>
>
> server selection, radius, ping maximum etc. It could then tell you an estimated search ability and lag. Eg high latency quick search time or low latency no games available. I would love this.

Same here i think everyone would, I doubt I’d find a player who wouldn’t want this. It allows us to play locally within our continent while retaining that Global playability if one can’t find a match locally.