Matchmaking Playlists

After all the matchmaking bugs have been fixed (hopefully soon), what should the playlists look like afterward? This might be a difficult question to answer considering I have NO idea what the current population of this game is, and there are FOUR games to account for. Regardless, this is what I would like to see…

*Halo ce, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4 should each have their own playlist. H2A shouldn’t have its own playlist (or it should be included in halo 2) because there isn’t enough maps to justify having its own playlist and there will be other playlists that will be centered around that game. 5v5 social playlists all big and small maps from every game in the playlists. slayer and objective gametypes.

*Team Slayer, mix of all halo games and maps made for 4v4 slayer. Ranked playlist

*Big Team battle, mix of all halo games with large maps made for 8v8 slayer and objective gametypes. Ranked playlist

*Team Objective, mix of all halo games with small maps made for 4v4 objective gametypes, Ranked playlist

*Halo Championship Series, H2A competitive playlist for small maps 4v4 competitive objective and slayer gametypes, Ranked playlist

*Rumble Pit, mix of all halo games with small maps made for 8 person FFA slayer and objective gametypes, Ranked playlist

*Infection Playlist, mix of all halo games with maps made for infection gametypes (10,12,16 person?), unranked playlist

*Swat Playlist, mix of all halo games with maps made for 4v4 swat gametypes, ranked playlist

*Team Snipers, mix of all halo games with maps made for 4v4 team snipers gametypes, ranked playlist

*Action Sack, mix of all halo games with maps made for 4v4 fun community made gametypes, unranked playlist

*Grifball, mix of all halo games with maps made for 4v4 grifball gametypes, ranked playlist

There is probably more that I am forgetting, but I think this is a reasonable layout for the playlists that caters to most of the community. I look forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts

or just go click like on all the existing posts that have this same topic…

All I want are halo 4, halo CE and swat dedicated playlists…

> 2533274868265432;2:
> or just go click like on all the existing posts that have this same topic…

link me to all the topics that are the exact same as mine and i will click like for you.

The problem is if the population is gone then who cares if they have 40 different playlist you won’t find a game anyway

What’s there is fine, but we don’t need three H2A lists. There needs to be a Halo 4, a Halo CE, a SWAT, and an Infection list. Everything else is good.

> 2533274903301470;1:
> *Halo ce, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4 should each have their own playlist. H2A shouldn’t have its own playlist (or it should be included in halo 2) because there isn’t enough maps to justify having its own playlist and there will be other playlists that will be centered around that game. 5v5 social playlists all big and small maps from every game in the playlists. slayer and objective gametypes.

This is quite ridiculous to suggest. H2A and H2 are completely different games and no they should not be grouped together. To say 6 maps isnt enough to have its own playlist, have you even played halo before? Map packs would have their own playlists for months with only 3 maps

team doubles* only halo 2

team snipers * halo 2 & 3 since everyone will complain about not having h3

team hardcore* only halo 2

and yea i agree a seperate playlist for

halo ce

halo 3

and 4

h2 classic / anniversary

and leave rest how it is sorta. stuff like btb, infection, swat, action sack etc etc could have all 4 games sinces its not competitive. its alot to ask now but maybe sometime soon

Have a Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4 SECTIONS.

Then inside those sections have Slayer, Objective, and BTB.

Then for Halo 3 you could have Griffball and Infection

Then maybe have a Swat playlist which encompasses Halo 2 and 3