Matchmaking only with foreign players

This has been goin on for months and its super annoying. Live in Tx but only get matched with what seems to be Mexico players. They are all super laggy. Have their mics and Tvs cranked up to the max. Ten messages a day in spanish. Is there any possible way to change this.

Do you know if you are still connecting to he US servers?

It’s awful for me living in China because I only match with Americans on US servers. Seems nobody really plays here in Asia. It’s way worse because I always end up being the one lagging in a Lobby full of players from the US.

I live in Michigan and routinely get matched with Spanish speaking players. Unfortunately you can’t fix this issue, since the problem is due to player population. The game just doesn’t have enough people playing anymore. Shame too since Halo 5 is the only multiplayer FPS that i still regularly play.

Try searching with the different search preferences (focused, expanded) to see if you can get different servers.

It’s a horrid situation that really has no fix. Unfortunately Halo 5’s population is so strained that they are pretty much the only people it can match us with, although in my experience I don’t match with too many of them. The ones that I do match with though: yeah, definitely potato connection.

Yeah I’m in Utah and have had the worst connections the last few weeks. I’ve got 600 Mbps down and 50 up. Only a couple devices online at a time. Always play wired. But I played with people in New Zealand a few games in a row. It was probably the worst halo experience I’ve ever had. Unfortunately I don’t see it changing. Too many playlists and not enough players.

> 2535426580798212;6:
> Yeah I’m in Utah and have had the worst connections the last few weeks. I’ve got 600 Mbps down and 50 up. Only a couple devices online at a time. Always play wired. But I played with people in New Zealand a few games in a row. It was probably the worst halo experience I’ve ever had. Unfortunately I don’t see it changing. Too many playlists and not enough players.

Well they’re about to cut out some of the playlists so it might make it better

This horrible only match with Mexico players. They all have insane lag.