Matchmaking Live Commentary Youtube Series

Hello everyone, my name is Saustin. I’ve been working on a youtube series that involves me and my friend getting together to play Reach and record our voices while we play. I’d love it if you would check it out. I’ll keep this thread updated with my vids if people seem to be interested in it.

Most recent episode: Episode 3: Comeback Time

Episode 2: Herro Prease

Episode 1: Futt Bucked

Please let me know what you think, and what you’d like to see in future episodes!

Here is a link that will show you how to create hyperlinks. I will check out your vids now.

Helpful Hints for new members Link

As you can see I’m trying to hyper link it, but it’s not working. Maybe you could tell me what I’m doing wrong.
Edit: never mind, figured it out :slight_smile:

This is JamoDog and I approve of this message.

Seriously, these are some great videos. Let us know what you think.

Episode 1 is quite funny. I don’t mean to smack-talk your opponents (or you, for that matter), but they … well, “sucked” is an understatement. They’re basically like the random people I get matched up with … on my team. =D

> Episode 1 is quite funny. I don’t mean to smack-talk your opponents (or you, for that matter), but they … well, “sucked” is an understatement. They’re basically like the random people I get matched up with … on my team. =D

Lol I definitely don’t feel smack talked. We’re just making these for fun and entertainment. We’re not trying to show how uber 1337 pro we are at Halo. Hope you enjoy the next two vids as well!

Bump so more people can see this, and leave feedback.

Episode 4!!

Dude, I really like your videos, especially now that they’ve turned into (involuntary?) tutorials. “Headshots are good” and “I have no ammo in my guns” is good advice on what you should do and what you shouldn’t. =D