Matchmaking keeps delivering really bad matches.

Why do I keep getting matches against teams that have already beaten me back to back? IN RANKED! It gets really old really fast!

Population is my guess. If it can’t find anyone else it’ll just rematch you.

This isn’t new though, it has done that since day one.

Only advice would be to either wait a little bit before searching so your chances of matching them would be less or quit the build in the lobby if you see their emblems.

One thing that really seems to be impacting matchmaking atm is performance. Not so much a skill factor. One thing ive noticed over time with this game is performance seems to have taken a back seat and everything is focused around skill. Which at first glance would seem to be the ideal situation. But it turns out not to be. One game seems to perform well while the very next game seems to play off. This goes back and forth. So it really becomes very problematic to advance to a higher rank. Op if your playing against the same players over and over either wait in the lobby for a bit or try to expand your search preferences. That is the only advice I can give… I rarely ever play the same players back to back. But I do also play a lot of slayer so the population in that playlist is likely a lot better…

Yeah… Whatever it is they are using as parameters now, they can scrap that, cuz it’s not working. Also I have playe Ranked Slayer on Expanded, Balanced and Focused, it doesn’t do anything in tetms of balancing mathes properly, other than have different search times.

> 2535446745236801;6:
> Yeah… Whatever it is they are using as parameters now, they can scrap that, cuz it’s not working. Also I have playe Ranked Slayer on Expanded, Balanced and Focused, it doesn’t do anything in tetms of balancing mathes properly, other than have different search times.

Ha ha I agree… The parameters have changed and to be honest I’m not a fan at all with these search preferences. Just exactly what do they really do? lol. What I don’t like about them is skill and connection are tied together in one search preference. Ive tried them all and cant tell a difference from one another… These preferences really were put in place when they removed region lock.

What I do is after the match wait in the lobby for a minute or so and research always pairs me with new people ( I do this when I play back go back matches like yourself)