matchmaking issues

Im having an issue where halo 4 on mcc would pretty much put me in a loading screen that happens near the end of the match. And I get stuck till the game is over.

The whole matchmaking on mcc has been predominantly not functioning properly since the most recent game update around a month ago.

The game loading, once players are matched, usually kicks the game back to main menu after a terribly slow attempt to load the match.

I have noticed issues in 4v4 matchmaking and warzone (odst and reach) matchmaking.

Sometimes the game glitches so hard that it makes a buzz sound like back in the nes console days, when you remove or slam the cartridge and freeze the game. This glitch usually causes my Xbox one to shutdown completely.

I am getting banned after getting top kills in matchmade games and absolutely no betrayals or suicides. I get banned for up to ten minutes per time now due to being penalized so often, for nothing I have done wrong.

The whole experience has become shameful just as the experience in Halo 3 became which led to my no longer using Xbox or it’s live subscription.

For months , since April of 2020 through the beginning of December, the game play was fun as quick and matchmaking did not take much time to acquire a match.

This is happening to me today I get about 5 mins into the match and black screen saying loading and get kicked luckily I haven’t been banned yet but I’ve lost a rank on competitive halo 4

> 2533274857288672;3:
> This is happening to me today I get about 5 mins into the match and black screen saying loading and get kicked luckily I haven’t been banned yet but I’ve lost a rank on competitive halo 4

Just tried to get on and I’m banned for the time I got back on
also it seems that I’ve lost all my XP for this level

Searching for players forever on MCC. Haven’t been on multiplayer in about a week but this seems to happen from time to time since I got back into playing Halo after getting my Series S. I absolutely love playing campaign mode but I do like to get on multiplayer now and again and was looking forward to geeking out with my new headset and quite frankly I’m a little disappointed. Anyone know of any service interruptions/technical issues?