Matchmaking Issues

This only started happening today. When I launch the game and attempt any multiplayer session, arena or warzone, I receive an error stating matchmaking is unavailable. If I try to start a match again, the game gets stuck at loading the search for whatever game type I chose. At that point, the cursor(?) also stops working correctly as I can’t scroll between game types. I can’t return to the previous screen either, I’m stuck at the ‘loading search for a match’ screen. Is 343I working on servers or something, and anyone else having this problem?

I having an issue that similar to yours except that when I go to my find match settings and when I try to start any kind of match it just starts loading for a few seconds then just stops and sends me back to the find match page no error warnings or anything just stops and sends me back?

Weird. I wonder if a lot of people are having trouble like this, and why it’s happening. It’s a pain. Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon

> 2533274882518061;1:
> This only started happening today. When I launch the game and attempt any multiplayer session, arena or warzone, I receive an error stating matchmaking is unavailable. If I try to start a match again, the game gets stuck at loading the search for whatever game type I chose. At that point, the cursor(?) also stops working correctly as I can’t scroll between game types. I can’t return to the previous screen either, I’m stuck at the ‘loading search for a match’ screen. Is 343I working on servers or something, and anyone else having this problem?

Xbox Live had a service alert out earlier, there’s a thread in the main Halo 5 forums that can be used but I believe it should be back up now

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/xbox-live-outage-19-march-2018/241fd4cb-c028-4260-b0e7-ca95ab7ddf00/posts