Matchmaking issues

I just redownloded Halo 5 due to having to uninstall it and the strangest thing happened when I booted it up. It told me that the game could not find severs that were able to fit the need of the players in my fire team, so to speak, but I was the only one in my team. The only things it would let me play were custom games and forge. Please help, I don’t know how to fix this problem!

Have you considered a hard reboot of your Xbox or restarting your internet router? One of those two should work.

Are you trying to the Warzone playlist in Warzone? Because I can’t find any games for that mode, but you might be having a different problem to me.

Is it the case that not enough people play halo 5 Warzone for me to find a game?

i can still play firefight playlists.

> 2533274957089070;3:
> Are you trying to the Warzone playlist in Warzone? Because I can’t find any games for that mode, but you might be having a different problem to me.
>
> Is it the case that not enough people play halo 5 Warzone for me to find a game?
>
> i can still play firefight playlists.

Try changing your search preference to “Expanded”.

> 2535429593088083;4:
> > 2533274957089070;3:
> > Are you trying to the Warzone playlist in Warzone? Because I can’t find any games for that mode, but you might be having a different problem to me.
> >
> > Is it the case that not enough people play halo 5 Warzone for me to find a game?
> >
> > i can still play firefight playlists.
>
> Try changing your search preference to “Expanded”.

Thank you for the tip. I just tried it and it is finally working after waiting a bit. I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Thanks for the insight. I will give it a try