Matchmaking Issues

So I’m not sure how much this gets talked about but I’ve been having some serious issues with matchmaking and I wanted to see if anyone else has been experiencing the same thing. I have a friend from school who I get together with for halo sessions. We usually go back and forth with the sticks and mainly try and play warzone assault. We have been racing to see who can hit the first killionaire for quite a while now but that’s besides the point. I’ve recently noticed that on my personal account it is almost impossible for me to find a game, but yet, we go on my friends account and all of a sudden we can. We literally tested it last night, on my account the game told us that they couldn’t find any players to match with, but we switch to his account and we find a game almost instantly. Now I understand your hidden mmr is supposed to play a role in this but really? To this degree? To the point where I can’t play the game and game mode I have an unhealthy addiction to? The worst part is that my account isn’t really that much of a higher level than my friends. And the games he has been pulling off lately are up to and beyond me sometimes too so why so much difference I don’t understand. Anyone else experience stuff like this, or am I just extremely unlucky?

Many players have been having issues with finding WZA matches for a while now. I suggest trying to find matches later in the day if possible. I have basically a 0% chance of finding any WZA matches before 1pm EST.

> 2533274843634673;2:
> Many players have been having issues with finding WZA matches for a while now. I suggest trying to find matches later in the day if possible. I have basically a 0% chance of finding any WZA matches before 1pm EST.

Totally true