Matchmaking Issues

Hey everyone, just curious if this happening to anyone else…
So I go to play warzone (games are normally 20mins or so…) and half way threw or sometime during the game I just get kicked from the game and receive a “unable to join” error message, now if it happened once or twice I would just say it might be my connection but this is happening every 2-3 games and its getting pretty frustrating. I’ve never had online issues with other games, I do not know whats going on… but its very very annoying. Has this happened to anyone else?

Has not happened to me even once.

I had not had any problems until last night when I got disconnected twice and got the same message, at which point I turned off the game so as not to rack up a negative rep.

i had 12 friends online playing, now 1. all in the span of about the last 10 minutes… now I can’t connect with my former fire team, in game, or in party. Curious if it may just be xbox live

chipk77, its happened to me quite a few times, probably 15-20 times so far, and I’ve not had negative repercussions yet, I dont see how they could ban me for it simply because its not my fault its happening… thanks for the reply

> 2533274849325141;4:
> i had 12 friends online playing, now 1. all in the span of about the last 10 minutes… now I can’t connect with my former fire team, in game, or in party. Curious if it may just be xbox live

it might be now, but this has been happening to me since launch

> 2535465426786934;1:
> Hey everyone, just curious if this happening to anyone else…
> So I go to play warzone (games are normally 20mins or so…) and half way threw or sometime during the game I just get kicked from the game and receive a “unable to join” error message, now if it happened once or twice I would just say it might be my connection but this is happening every 2-3 games and its getting pretty frustrating. I’ve never had online issues with other games, I do not know whats going on… but its very very annoying. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes… not just warzone either. Happens atleast 2 or 3 times a night, booted from games.

I get disconnected from arena games, which I don’t understand being the games are on dedicated servers and all… I don’t get disconnected from other games, so why Halo 5?