Matchmaking issues / playlists that need adding!

Matchmaking issues -

1: I’m not sure if everyone remembers but, when you search for a game, I don’t think you should be able to see the players that you could be playing against. It’s ok in social games, but ranked is a different story! There’s no reason why you should be able to view your potential match, it should simply say “matched player” like it was in halo 2 classic and halo 3. This needs to be added!

2: After you complete a game in multiplayer, it takes you back to the post game carnage report, if your in a party, when you back out it keeps breaking you up and have to re invite your friends to your party over and over.

Playlists that need to be added -

1:Firstly, There should be more playlists for each individual halo! Why is the halo 2 classic / halo 3 playlist a mixture of slayer and objective? They should be separate playlists! What I’m saying is there isn’t enough individual playlists and too many cross game playlists and game types!

2: Halo CE. Individual playlists required for this game.

3: Halo 2 classic. Separate team slayer and team objective to separate playlists.
Add double team to halo 2 classic.
Team hardcore should remain as it is and not add halo 3 into the playlist.

In in my opinion Halo 2 classic is by far the best halo there ever was and ever will be!
so I believe Halo 2 classic should deservedly receive more playlists than there is right now. Why would the mix team slayer with team objective? Team slayer was so much fun in halo 2 classic, we don’t need objective joint with slayer, slayer will do just fine by its self!

Also add team snipers
add head to head
add individual big team battle

I think that when going to choose playlists there should be multiple options that will open up. Example: u shuld be able to choose halo 2a then it opens up with game modes to play in, then do this for each game then add in a cross game playlist

Too many individual playlists require a tonne more server strain and breaking up the player base even more I wish people would stop complaining about that. they have already stated ce is coming. Plus this is biased towards your own love of halo 2 many people prefer the others so no sdding halo 3 to hardcore and keeping a snaller amount of playlists is better in the long run.

Agree with the first two though you shouldnt be able to see your opponents until you are locked into game and having to invite friends after every game is very annoying.

> 2533274819882625;3:
> Too many individual playlists require a tonne more server strain and breaking up the player base even more I wish people would stop complaining about that. they have already stated ce is coming. Plus this is biased towards your own love of halo 2 many people prefer the others so no sdding halo 3 to hardcore and keeping a snaller amount of playlists is better in the long run.
>
> Agree with the first two though you shouldnt be able to see your opponents until you are locked into game and having to invite friends after every game is very annoying.

This guy is right

I agree!