Matchmaking is....

Terrible. It is impossible to move past my rank with people who juist come into the match wanting nothing more than to be lambs for the slaughter,between that and the dimmer comvo, and Spanish so loudly spoken, it sucks trying to be serious with these “casual” people. I know nothing can be done, still sucks though.

This doesn’t make matchmaking bad, it doesn’t make it any worse than any other game. It sucks you are having bad luck by yourself, try getting a team together and start from there and see the difference.

> 2535412211495048;1:
> Terrible. It is impossible to move past my rank with people who juist come into the match wanting nothing more than to be lambs for the slaughter,between that and the dimmer comvo, and Spanish so loudly spoken, it sucks trying to be serious with these “casual” people. I know nothing can be done, still sucks though.

Go play some warzone, if you have XP boosters you get boatloads of XP. Just get tons of spartan kills and try to end up near the top of the leaderboards.

You’re also SR -Yoinking!- 50, ranking up is gonna be slow once you get there.

Honestly grabbing a team would be the best solution for your problem and if you don’t like listening to the Spanish, making a party cuts all talk from everyone if you do still wanna go solo. If you’re looking for a group try to ask some people on the forums or even join a Spartan Company, you get a free REQ pack if you do :slight_smile: