Matchmaking infection achievements in anniversary

So i did every game search no infection mode in anniversary match making then i said hey maybe you get it while playing regular match making in reach infection nope still didnt get it so how do you get it this is my question?

you have to get it in a game of Living Dead on a Defiant map.

AFAIK the only Defiant map that allows Infection is Condemned. And remember all players have to have Defiant for it to even be an option. You may need to get a party of friends together for this one if you aren’t getting lucky.

> So i did every game search no infection mode in anniversary match making then i said hey maybe you get it while playing regular match making in reach infection nope still didnt get it so how do you get it this is my question?

The Last Man Standing one I believe requires a Defiant Map (Condemned/Uplink) and if it’s as it says, you may have to survive to the end of the round. Not sure.

The Infect 3 People can be done on regular Infection when an Anniversary Map comes up. Don’t play the Anniversary Playlist. All maps are now integrated in each playlist so long as you have them downloaded.