Matchmaking glitches

So I was playing CTF and as soon as the game starts everything on my screen was zoomed in like as if I was scoped on a DMR. My gun took up half the screen and aiming was near impossible not to mention that it screwed up my depth perception so I was throwing lousy stickies as running into walls. On vehicles it was harder to drive around since I could only see what was directly in front of me.

And on another occasion:

I was playing regicide and I got boltshot point blank (secondary fire mode) and then melee’d but I didn’t die, instead I beat him down somehow and continued my killing spree.

Please patch these 343i.

i feel like it’s only worth mentioning if it happened on multiple occasions, on multiple different matches
it could just be a laggy bug

> And on another occasion:
>
> I was playing regicide and I got boltshot point blank (secondary fire mode) and then melee’d <mark>but I didn’t die</mark>, instead I beat him down somehow and continued my killing spree.

nice to see someone reporting a glitch that they didn’t fall as the victim to

Never had this happen to me, but there was a thread a while back where OP allso had the same zoomed in issue.

The boltshot instance has happened to me various time now, more recently than before. And the zoom glitch happened to me a second time. I went to a custom game to see if it was just CTF but it happened as well. I had to restart my Xbox to get it to work again.