Matchmaking consistency

Is it just me or do you guys match crazy diverse players ? And not always in a good way. As a Diamond 3 I’ve had matches where I play a team of Golds and then next match a team of Onyx players. I’m not sure if this is intended or not and if anyone could shed some light on the matter is appreciate it : )

Especially in doubles Me and another onyx in doubles matched two golds i sent them a sorry for 343 matchmaking system to them after the game :frowning: .

its because there aren’t enough players

> 2533274820441404;3:
> its because there aren’t enough players

Yeah and then there’s the rumor I heard that they loosened the rank matching in arena

I have noticed it too, I’m mid Onyx in almost every thing and high Onyx in FFA and some times I get paired with laggy diamonds or unranks. It really spoils the fun of the game.

> 2533274817705164;5:
> I have noticed it too, I’m mid Onyx in almost every thing and high Onyx in FFA and some times I get paired with laggy diamonds or unranks. It really spoils the fun of the game.

Oh don’t even get me started on the lag in matchmaking xD

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

i like halo

magic potato

it’s suck because i want to 3d print my armor but i have de wrath anhur helmet and i can’t …

i’m soo sad

Latley whenever i play Slayer, the enemy team has unranked, diamond and onyx. Im platinum 1. It’s really wierd man, on my team i always get people who get 1 kill and like 20 deaths, or people who quit at the start of the match. It’s very, very frustrating. Im no champion at Halo, and im not terrible either, i just wish it was better matchmaking.

> 2535418851574306;11:
> Latley whenever i play Slayer, the enemy team has unranked, diamond and onyx. Im platinum 1. It’s really wierd man, on my team i always get people who get 1 kill and like 20 deaths, or people who quit at the start of the match. It’s very, very frustrating. Im no champion at Halo, and im not terrible either, i just wish it was better matchmaking.

Yeah I’ve been seeing that more frequently as well. Not gonna lie I’ve been the one going 5-15 recently I mean it’s not the easiest thing in the world to gun fight Onyx players. Even worse when they’re communicating

I play a lot with my younger brother who’s a lot better than I am. He consistently ranks mid-diamond in most playlists, and I’m usually high-gold to mid-platinum. We were playing Team Arena yesterday trying to get Strongholds wins (and in 10 matches we got one Strongholds, but about 6 CTF games on Coliseum, but that’s another thread), and we consistently matched up against teams of Onyx or Onyx/Diamond. Our teams were usually a few Diamonds and me (Gold 5), or a Diamond, me, and unranked. It was clear that there were enough Onyx playing to match them up, since we were playing different Onyx players every match. But it kept up with the terribly unbalanced teams and made it crazy frustrating. Even my brother was going negative in most matches, simply because we were outmatched. This is a great way to make me never want to play again once BF1 drops in two weeks.

> 2533274846718137;13:
> I play a lot with my younger brother who’s a lot better than I am. He consistently ranks mid-diamond in most playlists, and I’m usually high-gold to mid-platinum. We were playing Team Arena yesterday trying to get Strongholds wins (and in 10 matches we got one Strongholds, but about 6 CTF games on Coliseum, but that’s another thread), and we consistently matched up against teams of Onyx or Onyx/Diamond. Our teams were usually a few Diamonds and me (Gold 5), or a Diamond, me, and unranked. It was clear that there were enough Onyx playing to match them up, since we were playing different Onyx players every match. But it kept up with the terribly unbalanced teams and made it crazy frustrating. Even my brother was going negative in most matches, simply because we were outmatched. This is a great way to make me never want to play again once BF1 drops in two weeks.

Stories like that really frustrate me because I’ve been there and I know that feeling. Then of course your csr rank gets downgraded severely because you’re losing. However there’s not much you can do to prevent the losses they basically stack the deck against you and then punish you for failing. :confused:

> 2533274871165695;12:
> > 2535418851574306;11:
> > Latley whenever i play Slayer, the enemy team has unranked, diamond and onyx. Im platinum 1. It’s really wierd man, on my team i always get people who get 1 kill and like 20 deaths, or people who quit at the start of the match. It’s very, very frustrating. Im no champion at Halo, and im not terrible either, i just wish it was better matchmaking.
>
>
> Yeah I’ve been seeing that more frequently as well. Not gonna lie I’ve been the one going 5-15 recently I mean it’s not the easiest thing in the world to gun fight Onyx players. Even worse when they’re communicating

It’s been like that for me too. Spawn, die, repeat. That’s basically the process when facing onyx players. It’s extremely unfair in my opinion and drives people away from playing. I’ve even stopped playing Slayer because of that. The matchmaking system needs some tweaking, because the way it is right now is ruining the experience for some players.

> 2535418851574306;15:
> > 2533274871165695;12:
> > > 2535418851574306;11:
> > > Latley whenever i play Slayer, the enemy team has unranked, diamond and onyx. Im platinum 1. It’s really wierd man, on my team i always get people who get 1 kill and like 20 deaths, or people who quit at the start of the match. It’s very, very frustrating. Im no champion at Halo, and im not terrible either, i just wish it was better matchmaking.
> >
> >
> > Yeah I’ve been seeing that more frequently as well. Not gonna lie I’ve been the one going 5-15 recently I mean it’s not the easiest thing in the world to gun fight Onyx players. Even worse when they’re communicating
>
>
> It’s been like that for me too. Spawn, die, repeat. That’s basically the process when facing onyx players. It’s extremely unfair in my opinion and drives people away from playing. I’ve even stopped playing Slayer because of that. The matchmaking system needs some tweaking, because the way it is right now is ruining the experience for some players.

Yeah I’ve actually taken a small break from the game as a whole.

all i know, is that i am tired of shooting marshmallows out of my guns.

> 2533274817705164;17:
> all i know, is that i am tired of shooting marshmallows out of my guns.

No kidding man

It really messes with you because it is so much more fluid at lans and it sometimes causes you to over shoot.

> 2533274817705164;19:
> It really messes with you because it is so much more fluid at lans and it sometimes causes you to over shoot.

I just got done playing some Reach on xbone and there wasn’t a single weird lag moment or single server issue (that I could notice). Say what you will about Halo Reach but at least it doesn’t have laggy servers that spontaneously crap out on you.