Matchmaking chivalry

Hello, fellow Spartans. I am proposing we create a rule among the community. I constantly find assassinations, and I do not chase people around. I just find people with their backs turned a lot. I’m lucky that way. So I hit B, my melee button, to kill that unlucky person. Yet, before I’m done, I find my victim already dead. Other times, especially in spartan ops, I will get into a wraith, before another player. After he sees this, he gets mad, and he’ll throw his grenades at me until I explode. I could go on with these unteamlike scenarios, but I’ll cut it short. I propose we make a rule, one which prevents these annoying things. So to all those reading this, don’t blow up your teammates vehicles. Don’t steal your teammates assassinations (enemies assassinating your teammates are fair game though). I think if we can eliminate most of these things, the halo community will be a much better place.

Seems reasonable, but I seriously doubt that things will ever change. When a teammate assassinates an opponent, and there aren’t any more around, I -Yoink!- the ground in front of him, just to show that I don’t have any intention of stealing his kill.

Unfortunately, this will not come around.

> Unfortunately, this will not come around.

And people like you are the reason why it won’t.

I support this movement.

> Unfortunately, this will not come around.

Yeah, but even if barely a hundred read this, they might spread it around. It might not be much, but it gets some people to stop.

> > Unfortunately, this will not come around.
>
> And people like you are the reason why it won’t.
>
>
> I support this movement.

Thank you for supporting. Spread this rule to your friends, and tell them to do the same.

I second this. I wish you couldn’t steal an assassination. It’s just a bit of visual flair to celebrate meleeing someone in the back, which is always an instant kill. Technically, if you get into a position to assassinate someone, you’ve already earned the kill.