Matchmaking bug - diamond vs gold/platinum

I just got about a streak with 6-7 games with mostly platinum and gold players. Im ranked diamond.
Is this a bug? Because I recon there is a lot of players on now and finding diamond players wouldnt be that hard.
Its mildly infuriating to play with gold and low level platinum because they make so many stupid decissions.

If they can carry themselves when playing a higher ranked match, it proves they deserve to get ranked up. If they can’t they stay at their tier.

Sorry, I am what I am.

Maybe you’re actually playing at a Plat/Gold level instead of diamond ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Master0fWorldz: No they don’t, time and time again this happens and it doesnt balance well at all.

xi Stasis: maybe, but it doesnt make sense. because I had many good games earlier today with high ranked players, then when i logged on now I got a lot of low ranked players without having played bad the earlier games against high ranked players.

Its really the low ranked team mates that is irritating, and you can tell they aren’t very good because they camp, they dont go to where the action is, and when they do they rush right in with no regard. and they bump into you a lot because they dont plan their movement.

edit 1: like last game i had, 2 gold team mates, and one unranked. i have 3500 damaged dealt, and two other players had 2000, one left.

The ranking system doesn’t work. I keep getting matched with Onyx 1800’s.

I guess you are not familiar with smurfing than. Do I do it myself no. Others probably

> 2533274795515722;7:
> I guess you are not familiar with smurfing than. Do I do it myself no. Others probably

Smurfing is not the cause for this.