Matchmaking Broken AGAIN

For 3 days now i have been stuck at “searching for players”.

Several of my friends also have this issue searching alone, or with friends.

I have checked EVERYTHING, trust me that i know what i’m doing and i’m 100% positive it’s nothing on my end. All other online FPS games i have are working perfectly.

How many others have this problem, and how bad is it for you? Which country are you in? How long has it been happening?

> 2533274872327809;1:
> For 3 days now i have been stuck at “searching for players”.
>
> Several of my friends also have this issue searching alone, or with friends.
>
> I have checked EVERYTHING, trust me that i know what i’m doing and i’m 100% positive it’s nothing on my end. All other online FPS games i have are working perfectly.
>
> How many others have this problem, and how bad is it for you? Which country are you in? How long has it been happening?

I t works fine for me :smiley:

> 2533274876751402;2:
> > 2533274872327809;1:
> > For 3 days now i have been stuck at “searching for players”.
> >
> > Several of my friends also have this issue searching alone, or with friends.
> >
> > I have checked EVERYTHING, trust me that i know what i’m doing and i’m 100% positive it’s nothing on my end. All other online FPS games i have are working perfectly.
> >
> > How many others have this problem, and how bad is it for you? Which country are you in? How long has it been happening?
>
>
> I t works fine for me :smiley:

Glad it’s working for you but lots of people having this issue :frowning:

Have you close and open the game again?

When i play Halo MCC and turn off the console, if i didnt reset de “app” (Halo: MCC) i gets stuck on “Searching for players…”

I’m having this same problem brother. Hope they fix it soon!

I’m having the same issue.

I’ve been having the issue since the game was released and only managed to play two games online since its initial release.

> 2533274812739810;7:
> I’ve been having the issue since the game was released and only managed to play two games online since its initial release.

Sounds like you got a -Yoink- router. If you do, no amount of factory resetting or port forwarding is gonna help you connect to -Yoink- game servers. Believe me I know, I paid for 100 megs for six months before learning my router can only put through 20.

> 2533274872327809;1:
> For 3 days now i have been stuck at “searching for players”.
>
> Several of my friends also have this issue searching alone, or with friends.
>
> I have checked EVERYTHING, trust me that i know what i’m doing and i’m 100% positive it’s nothing on my end. All other online FPS games i have are working perfectly.
>
> How many others have this problem, and how bad is it for you? Which country are you in? How long has it been happening?

Are you lvl 41 or plus?

It could be your region or the playlist you are trying to play. The game has less players on it than Battlefield 4 which averages 10,000 to 20,000 players at once. Because of all the brokeness people just put it away and haven’t touched it since causing the playlists to be severely low on population.

> 2535429145077373;9:
> > 2533274872327809;1:
> > For 3 days now i have been stuck at “searching for players”.
> >
> > Several of my friends also have this issue searching alone, or with friends.
> >
> > I have checked EVERYTHING, trust me that i know what i’m doing and i’m 100% positive it’s nothing on my end. All other online FPS games i have are working perfectly.
> >
> > How many others have this problem, and how bad is it for you? Which country are you in? How long has it been happening?
>
>
> Are you lvl 41 or plus?

If you mean rank, no. I mostly plat H4 which has no ranking at the moment.

> 2533274908645401;10:
> It could be your region or the playlist you are trying to play. The game has less players on it than Battlefield 4 which averages 10,000 to 20,000 players at once. Because of all the brokeness people just put it away and haven’t touched it since causing the playlists to be severely low on population.

That’s possible, but with other people having problems in totally different parts of the world it makes me think it’s not localised

> 2533274892705114;4:
> Have you close and open the game again?
>
> When i play Halo MCC and turn off the console, if i didnt reset de “app” (Halo: MCC) i gets stuck on “Searching for players…”

Tried this many, many times

I’m having the same issue. Haven’t been able to play since Thursday.

I couldn’t find any games last night either. Not sure if its my internet or the game.

This is so annoying. After about 20 tries I can usually find a match. It works pretty good once you find that first match. The first game of the day is crazy hard to find…