Matchmaking Bans

So I think it’s time I point out the problem with Halo 5’s ban system, at least in Arena. It seems that if you leave one game, you’re bound to be banned. In Warzone, you can leave like 5 games in a row without any restriction. Honestly, I feel like the system is way too sensitive to banning leaving players, and I know other people would agree. It’s pretty damn broken, at least in my experience. Makes me not even want to play Arena half the time because I know if I get a bad match up, I’ll have to either choose between getting banned or dropping my KD. Let me know if this is a reoccurring issue for you as well.

> 2533274883567457;1:
> So I think it’s time I point out the problem with Halo 5’s ban system, at least in Arena. It seems that if you leave one game, you’re bound to be banned. In Warzone, you can leave like 5 games in a row without any restriction. Honestly, I feel like the system is way too sensitive to banning leaving players, and I know other people would agree. It’s pretty damn broken, at least in my experience. Makes me not even want to play Arena half the time because I know if I get a bad match up, I’ll have to either choose between getting banned or dropping my KD. Let me know if this is a reoccurring issue for you as well.

This is the ban thread. Ban related stuff goes here. You are not banned for leaving a single match.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274883567457;1:
> > So I think it’s time I point out the problem with Halo 5’s ban system, at least in Arena. It seems that if you leave one game, you’re bound to be banned. In Warzone, you can leave like 5 games in a row without any restriction. Honestly, I feel like the system is way too sensitive to banning leaving players, and I know other people would agree. It’s pretty damn broken, at least in my experience. Makes me not even want to play Arena half the time because I know if I get a bad match up, I’ll have to either choose between getting banned or dropping my KD. Let me know if this is a reoccurring issue for you as well.
>
>
> This is the ban thread. Ban related stuff goes here. You are not banned for leaving a single match.

Not sure if you fully understood, but I meant temporary bans.

Since the last update the servers are so unreliable.
I never had as many dedicated server errors causing problems - either while loading the match or booting me into the menu in the middle of the match…
Seriously, every day it happens at least few times.
Yup, thanks for that scored a temporary ban.

ALSO, since the last update the REQs and all this crap doesn’t load for me immediately.
After a match if I want to see how much EXP and REQ points I actually have I have to quit the matchmaking and get to the normal menu, because it won’t load.
Stupid.
There is nothing wrong if I know I finally have over 10k REQ points, but I have to quit matchmaking for it to load so I can buy that damn Gold Pack.

> 2533274883567457;3:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > 2533274883567457;1:
> > > So I think it’s time I point out the problem with Halo 5’s ban system, at least in Arena. It seems that if you leave one game, you’re bound to be banned. In Warzone, you can leave like 5 games in a row without any restriction. Honestly, I feel like the system is way too sensitive to banning leaving players, and I know other people would agree. It’s pretty damn broken, at least in my experience. Makes me not even want to play Arena half the time because I know if I get a bad match up, I’ll have to either choose between getting banned or dropping my KD. Let me know if this is a reoccurring issue for you as well.
> >
> >
> > This is the ban thread. Ban related stuff goes here. You are not banned for leaving a single match.
>
>
> Not sure if you fully understood, but I meant temporary bans.

Please use the ban thread. It covers all bans.