Matchmaking Aborted and Transfer Failed.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

“We had to abort Matchmaking due to networking difficulties, please try again later”.

“The Halo 4 server is not availble at this time. Please try again later.”

Fix your broken game. These glitches are becoming annoying and i know that my network is perfect.

maybe they are having local maintenance at the moment?

I get “Matchmaking aborted” when I ma on a party and somebody’s network is not friendly with that of another player, so basically that’s the player’s fault at most.
As for “Transfer failed”, I get it when I am downloading something from a fileshare and then I start a game before the download is completed. It didn’t happen when my NAT was Open, so maybe it is also the player’s fault?

> maybe they are having local maintenance at the moment?

There are always those messages for me since day 1, everytime i play with my friends.
It’s annoying because i have to restart searching 8-9 times until we find other players.

> I get “Matchmaking aborted” when I ma on a party and somebody’s network is not friendly with that of another player, so basically that’s the player’s fault at most.
> As for “Transfer failed”, I get it when I am downloading something from a fileshare and then I start a game before the download is completed. It didn’t happen when my NAT was Open, so maybe it is also the player’s fault?

I have never seen these messages in halo reach or halo 3 so it’s not our fault.