Match Performance Quality

Last night or early this morning I was in a match where the hit registration was off, controls felt sluggish as if input lag. This is common, I know, but I kid you not, around half way through the match it was suddenly very responsive, almost like playing on a LAN. In fact, after the match, I asked tje lobby if they noticed, and everyone was blown away too. I noticed the time and it qas 12 AM EST, so my rhought is the server farm added more resources during a live maintenance or they fixed something thats veen causing these issues for some time. All 12 matches I played after that 1 were amazingly smooth as well. Anyone else notice this, or if 343 knows of any changes last night, because it would ve awesome if they could keep this type of quality on their servers permanently.

IDk i feel like whenever i play the other players are next door to the servers

> 2533274805919869;2:
> IDk i feel like whenever i play the other players are next door to the servers

Even today?

> 2533274808468171;3:
> > 2533274805919869;2:
> > IDk i feel like whenever i play the other players are next door to the servers
>
> Even today?

90% of the time its what it feels like to me

This is a common issue. And is by no means normal. There is something wrong. The servers for whatever reason become very slow or sluggish. This does need the attention of 343I to investigate the cause of this issue. While it may have gotten better for you during the game just wait. Soon it will digress back to a more sluggish state. This issue right here is why so many have quit playing this game. Its been around most of H5 life. There is never two games that play the same when it comes to the performance of H5. Im still pretty sure this is a server issue. And also the cause of many other issues like players losing connection to the game. I think they are tied together. Every time I’m playing a game and all of a sudden the game frees up and plays better I notice right away a player has been dropped. It seems like the servers are struggling to keep a full team so it kicks a player to free up the server. This is just one example. There are many more. This issue right here effects far more players then one realizes. Its just many don’t notice it because things seem normal. But if one pays close attention it is easy to spot.

Whenever i watch streamers play i swear they have crispy server connections.

> 2533274805919869;6:
> Whenever i watch streamers play i swear they have crispy server connections.

i feel you. we have to hit a lot more bullets : https://account.xbox.com/en-US/gameclip/cd31c943-9d3b-44fb-bfb4-8958d7bfca86?gamertag=BAYONETTA&scid=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000

For me, there is a lot of latency in the game, I have fiber optic but I live in switzerland.