match me or beat me i double dare you!!!

i know Halo 3 isnt that big of a deal anymore but its still my favorite game yet, short of Halo 2

my challenge to anyone here is to accomplish the same as i have done, or best me with more

in Halo 3 along with having every achievement and being a 4 star General i have on my service record (http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/careerstats.aspx?player=Razor%20Buddha) at least 1 of every medal to obtain in the game

i have many ranked ones but not all of the medals are available for ranked playlists (plus i stopped playing ranked as much after i got my 50)

i have seen people with all achievements in Halo 3, ODST, and Reach like i have (i have even seen people with all achievements in Halo 2 Vista) but i have never seen anyone with a full medal chest as i have

so yeah sup?

I’ve been to war, married, divorced and have kids. I’m sure I have you beaten.

> I’ve been to war, married, divorced and have kids. I’m sure I have you beaten.

badum pshh.

I TRIPLE dare you to beat THAT.

> > I’ve been to war, married, divorced and have kids. I’m sure I have you beaten.
>
> badum pshh.
>
> I TRIPLE dare you to beat THAT.

im single, in my 20’s and run an apartment complex

im not bragging about my real life, just my stupid game skills

ill take my nonsense somewhere else if yer all gonna get cranky about it

admins, redact this i guess, i never meant to be i dunno obnoxious

sorry yall

> > I’ve been to war, married, divorced and have kids. I’m sure I have you beaten.
>
> badum pshh.
>
> I TRIPLE dare you to beat THAT.

We’ll take the Physical Challenge!

lets

get

physicalllll

> > > I’ve been to war, married, divorced and have kids. I’m sure I have you beaten.
> >
> > badum pshh.
> >
> > I TRIPLE dare you to beat THAT.
>
> We’ll take the Physical Challenge!

ROFL!

For OT, the reason why I replied originally to your post like I did is because, I was showing that it doesn’t matter what stats you have or anything. People don’t really care about your stats. Also, this forum isn’t so much about comparing hammocks.

> > > > I’ve been to war, married, divorced and have kids. I’m sure I have you beaten.
> > >
> > > badum pshh.
> > >
> > > I TRIPLE dare you to beat THAT.
> >
> > We’ll take the Physical Challenge!
>
> ROFL!
>
> For OT, the reason why I replied originally to your post like I did is because, I was showing that it doesn’t matter what stats you have or anything. People don’t really care about your stats. Also, this forum isn’t so much about comparing hammocks.

sorry dude, i didnt mean to be a brat

im just very proud of my stats