MATCH MAKING TAKING FOREVER?

IDK y but over the past few weeks i CAN NOT i repeat CAN NOT find a match in ARENA game type? i have been trying to rank for the winter season for a month now used the narrow, expanded, and balanced for all of the arena types and can not find a match. I have been watching my tv now for 10 min waiting for a SWAT with Expanded and my screen just went red stating Unable to match and this is happening for all arena game types. Has N E 1 else had this problem? i love HALO but this is seeming like MCC what gives

Usually I have problems in the morning, 5:00am-8:00am EST getting a game in SWAT, but everything else works no problem.

> IDK y but over the past few weeks i CAN NOT i repeat CAN NOT find a match in ARENA game type? i have been trying to rank for the winter season for a month now used the narrow, expanded, and balanced for all of the arena types and can not find a match. I have been watching my tv now for 10 min waiting for a SWAT with Expanded and my screen just went red stating Unable to match and this is happening for all arena game types. Has N E 1 else had this problem? i love HALO but this is seeming like MCC what gives

I haven’t had a issue with finding matches, sometimes it does take longer than normal but that’s in the morning.

I have this problem too, please write about that HERE to make 343 aware of this.

Thanks in advance.

After every match backout to the choose playlist menu and go back in and it should be fine.

Once I had to wait 2 hours to play warzone

From what area are you from? For me, I am able to find games any time of the day, but that’s maybe because I am from Europe.