Match making issue

I did everything I could. Reboot game, router, and uninstall and reinstall. All I get is continuing to search. Is there anything that I can get it to work and play? I’m not even banned or anything like that. I don’t know why. Please help!

I’m still waiting…

Sigh. I’m being very impatient and I really would like to play Halo 5. I’m really frustrating.

Have you considered changing your search preferences between Balanced, Expanded, or Focused? That may help.

Also, don’t post-bump (replying to your own thread). That can get you banned for a short time.

> 2535429593088083;4:
> Have you considered changing your search preferences between Balanced, Expanded, or Focused? That may help.
>
> Also, don’t post-bump (replying to your own thread). That can get you banned for a short time.

Yes I did all the search preferences. Still nothing. :confused:

What playlist are you searching for games in? What region (time zone) are you searching from? What times of day are you searching?

> 2533274817408735;6:
> What playlist are you searching for games in? What region (time zone) are you searching from? What times of day are you searching?

Any playlist, any time day time and night time. Still not working. I wish 343i would fix it for me…

> 2535426736000649;7:
> > 2533274817408735;6:
> > What playlist are you searching for games in? What region (time zone) are you searching from? What times of day are you searching?
>
> Any playlist, any time day time and night time. Still not working. I wish 343i would fix it for me…

You didn’t answer what region you’re searching in. Also, what is your Xbox Live reputation like (green, yellow, orange, red)?

Often times, inability to matchmake isn’t 343i’s fault. There are many factors that go into having a good quality game. No game exists where the matchmaking is perfect for everyone; the best you can hope for is that a majority of players have good quality games. Ultimately, though, this means some players will not have good quality games; this could be because they’re in a high latency region, or the playlist population is low, or there is no one else playing at their skill level. Sometimes a particular ISP has trouble maintaining stable connections to a game server.

Okay here is the thing. Green and mountian time zone. And also. I still couldn’t get in, but my friend can I can’t. Even join in my friend’s lobby. Still the same issue but when I left the lobby and he is going to test to play alone and it works great for him but not me. It has been 5 days now. I’m pretty frustrating.

Pretty much I’m blaming 343. I emailed them. I even called Xbox company. Useless. I didn’t even doing anything wrong.

Just curious, when you go into settings/network/detailed what are you showing? Your NAT needs to be OPEN. See what your latency and the other stats say. If your NAT is moderate or lower that’s most likely your problem. How long have you been waiting for a game? Does the game crash or are you just looking a black screen with the little wheel turning at the bottom?

> 2533274843446007;11:
> Just curious, when you go into settings/network/detailed what are you showing? Your NAT needs to be OPEN. See what your latency and the other stats say. If your NAT is moderate or lower that’s most likely your problem. How long have you been waiting for a game? Does the game crash or are you just looking a black screen with the little wheel turning at the bottom?

My NAT is open and green. Still no clue why I can’t get in and play. I’ve play pretty games online just great except Halo 5. :confused:

> 2535426736000649;9:
> Okay here is the thing. Green and mountian time zone. And also. I still couldn’t get in, but my friend can I can’t. Even join in my friend’s lobby. Still the same issue but when I left the lobby and he is going to test to play alone and it works great for him but not me. It has been 5 days now. I’m pretty frustrating.

You say you have a friend who can play fine but you can’t. What region is your friend playing from? A better question would also be: what ISP are you using, and is it the same ISP as your friend?

It’s not your issue. It’s issue with Halo 5 and many people are experiencing the problem.
Since a week or two it’s hard to find any matches.
Try playing Super Fiesta and you won’t find any match.

My fireteam of 4 could not match into games tonight. If we split up and went in solo we could all find games instantly except super fiesta.