Match making down?

Is anyone else having problems loading playlists?

yes I am too.

thirds on that, TU stuff? that be sweet

Ok. Thanks. Hope they get it fixed soon.

I just got off, my second to last game it said I was a recruit with default armor and that my offline credit limit was reached. I could still play but everyone except a few people were recruits, or so it said. It was pretty weird. I didn’t know people couldn’t sign on.

We had the exact same problem when 343i took over matchmaking from Bungie. So I guess that 343i are working on matchmaking right now.

Figures the one damn night I don’t have another game to work on cause my stuff didn’t come from amazon like it was supposed to, and Reach’s friggin servers are fubar’d. At least the 7 banshees I killed in my last game of FF doubles counted on my commendations, even if it did screw me outta ~7000 credits.

> I just got off, my second to last game it said I was a recruit with default armor and that my offline credit limit was reached. I could still play but everyone except a few people were recruits, or so it said. It was pretty weird. I didn’t know people couldn’t sign on.

That is what happened to me. So I backed out to the Xbox dashboard and came back in. And when I tried to connect to a came it said it was looking for the Reach server. Plus my online firends were all recruits as well.

Yeah it can’t download matchmaking playlists, so they must be tinkering. Guess I’ll run through a few levels of legendary on my wife’s gamertag. Been meaning to get her the Monument to Sins legendary solo achievement anyway.

it seems to be working again

nope, im still disconnecting half way through my games and not getting full credit for them

I’m having the exact same trouble.

Havent been on yet this morning, but Im assuming they are working on the MM right now cuz the connections, and host selection over the last few days have been down right TERRIBLE.

I had that problem about an hour ago, so I played FM3 instead. Now it seems to work.