Match compose FFA non infection game

Is there any way to use the new match composer to play FFA that isn’t infection? I would like to play a rumble pit kind of game with 6-8 players that isn’t infection.

Currently there isn’t any regular FFA. Only options are the ranked Lone Wolves or a custom game.

This is a tough one, we were actively talking about this today though. How would people feel about a 8 player FFA? This would enable us to add a bunch of game modes in the match composer that can’t be done with just the team setups we have currently.

Once again, this is not a promise, just a measure of how interested are people in playing with that many FFA.

I’m obviously interested. Would it be very hard to just add the default FFA gametypes into the mix? If you select FFA it could just pick gametypes from the FFA pool which would include the slayer to 25, oddball to 1 minute, etc.

> 2535468286260497;3:
> This is a tough one, we were actively talking about this today though. How would people feel about a 8 player FFA?

Yes, I would love a FFA mode across multiple titles.

The default games would not be difficult, just time consuming to add if we did this.

What are some game mode variants you would like to see in it? Race? Oddball? Juggernaut? Are there any 8 person versions of infection? 8 FFA person snipers?

If we removed the 12 player FFA and made it 8, it would make this much easier. How much would the infection loving audience care that it is no longer 12 player?

KOTH and Regicide. I’m not sure about the Snipers or Infection stuff. Given how big a change this could potentially be, I think it might be better to make an official feedback thread for it. This thread probably won’t get as many views since it’s in the support forum.

I would also love to see this. That match composer is just so good. Adding ffa modes to it would just finish it off nicely.

Slayer oddball crazyking are the 3 modes I would want to see the most. Regicide as mentioned above would be fun I think as well.

An 8 player ffa game of roaming king ( not sure if this is even possible on mcc) sounds like it would be Whacky fun as well.

I would want as many gametypes as possible. I would be fine with 8 player infection as well but I wouldn’t want to lose the normal 12 player infection.