Mastery kill commendations bugged or working ?

If the commendation says level 3 it won’t check the mastery from 0/31 unless it goes to level 4. So it could be bugged or it’s going as intended, check you’re spartan company page.

I really hope it’s bugged, or else getting the armor just got even harder

I think it’s just bugged. Someone should try to get ahold of Bravo on Twitter and ask.

Sent Brav a tweet but it might not make sense due to twitter’s limit on how many words you can type to send a tweet. Hopefully he responds or someone from 343 can respond to the thread.

I was worried about this ever since they announced the process to acquire the Achilles armor. I’m pretty sure that the company kill commendation must read lvl 4/5 to count as having attained level 3. Their wording was a little confusing.

> 2533274813192196;5:
> I was worried about this ever since they announced the process to acquire the Achilles armor. I’m pretty sure that the company kill commendation must read lvl 4/5 to count as having attained level 3.

I just got a tweet back, Brav is sending the information over to the team.

> 2533274813767508;6:
> > 2533274813192196;5:
> > I was worried about this ever since they announced the process to acquire the Achilles armor. I’m pretty sure that the company kill commendation must read lvl 4/5 to count as having attained level 3.
>
>
> I just got a tweet back, Brav is sending the information over to the team.

Nice

> 2533274813767508;6:
> > 2533274813192196;5:
> > I was worried about this ever since they announced the process to acquire the Achilles armor. I’m pretty sure that the company kill commendation must read lvl 4/5 to count as having attained level 3.
>
>
> I just got a tweet back, Brav is sending the information over to the team.

Great. Thanks for taking the initiative on this. Be sure to keep us informed.

Yeah, my SC is at level 3 in all Kill commendations but not one of us have the armour. We are all kinda annoyed that we haven’t got it being as we have achieved the conditions that were stated when the first showed the armour.

> 2533274953693601;9:
> Yeah, my SC is at level 3 in all Kill commendations but not one of us have the armour. We are all kinda annoyed that we haven’t got it being as we have achieved the conditions that were stated when the first showed the armour.

Having just looked at your SC kill commendations page it seems as though 343i miscommunicated the conditions of acquiring the Achilles armor. Spartan Companies must in fact have all 31 of their kill commendations read “level 4/5” to complete the Kill Mastery All Together Now. And the same holds true for the The Sum Is Greater Than The Parts commendation (must read “level 5/5” completed).

<mark>Do not post discriminatory comments.</mark>

> 2533274813192196;10:
> > 2533274953693601;9:
> > Yeah, my SC is at level 3 in all Kill commendations but not one of us have the armour. We are all kinda annoyed that we haven’t got it being as we have achieved the conditions that were stated when the first showed the armour.
>
>
> Having just looked at your SC kill commendations page it seems as though 343i miscommunicated the conditions of acquiring the Achilles armor. Spartan Companies must in fact have all 31 of their kill commendations read “level 4/5” to complete the Kill Mastery All Together Now. And the same holds true for the The Sum Is Greater Than The Parts commendation (must read “level 5/5” completed).

That’s retarded. They said it had to be at Level 3. -Yoink- 343 suck at communication.

> 2533274953693601;11:
> > 2533274813192196;10:
> > > 2533274953693601;9:
> > > Yeah, my SC is at level 3 in all Kill commendations but not one of us have the armour. We are all kinda annoyed that we haven’t got it being as we have achieved the conditions that were stated when the first showed the armour.
> >
> >
> > Having just looked at your SC kill commendations page it seems as though 343i miscommunicated the conditions of acquiring the Achilles armor. Spartan Companies must in fact have all 31 of their kill commendations read “level 4/5” to complete the Kill Mastery All Together Now. And the same holds true for the The Sum Is Greater Than The Parts commendation (must read “level 5/5” completed).
>
>
> That’s retarded. They said it had to be at Level 3. -Yoink- 343 suck at communication.

Completely agree. That type of wording should have been caught by editors. On a side note, congrats to you and your SC for already getting so far in the kill commendations. Impressive.