Mastery Emblem...How to unlock?

Since the phoenix emblem that I have been using for awhile is gone, the next best thing is the mastery emblem. So does anybody know how this is unlocked? It is the second emblem under the topic ‘others’ on this website. http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/10613/article/halo-4-emblem-unlock-chart-guide/

Wait, its gone? Ive been using that since Halo 2. I always thought it was something to be unlocked later. :frowning: well that sucks.

Yeah unfortunately it is gone along with some others like the numbers, the smiley face, and champion.

I guess nobody knows. :frowning:

I don’t know either but yeah I’ve been having that emblem since Halo 2. Well it’s called mastery for a reason so probably really hard to earn it and I just don’t like how a lot of these emblems returned except for the Phoenix emblem. I’m only SR-34 so maybe when I rank up a little higher and view more unlocks I can get back to you.

The “Mastery” emblem in Halo 4 is unlocked at SR-130.

Source: Halo 4 Limited Edition Strategy Guide, Page 402

Better get to playing, hope you had 200 games of Double XP saved up to give you a head start.

99 to go.

sorry to hear about your emblem. ive been using skull king since halo 2 and was worried when i didnt even see it until about sr 40.

Thanks I2edShift appreciate the info. Maybe 343i will bring my emblem back someday in Halo 5 or Halo 6 I hope but Mastery will have to do for now. Only 73 Ranks to go. I’ll get there.

I don’t think I have the motivation for this. I’m graduating college, looking for work, and have other things to worry about.

So long, Phoenix. You will be missed.

R.I.P. 2004-2010

> I don’t think I have the motivation for this. I’m graduating college, looking for work, and have other things to worry about.
>
> So long, Phoenix. You will be missed.
>
> R.I.P. 2004-2010

Dude this thread is 5 months old…