MasterChief Collection Incomplete?

I don’t know if anyone else feels the same but the Multiplayer just doesn’t feel complete. I don’t like the idea of just choosing whatever armour setup you want rather than being able to unlock everything and customise your character with what pieces you want.

In the original games I loved having to work to unlock things, I liked seeing other people with the armour and knowing what they had to do to get it. I know 343 are coming at this collection as everyone has already played it and got everything so they are opening everything up from the get go, but it really takes some of the fun out of it. I understand doing that with the story so people can play whatever playlists they want but I don’t think it’s such a good idea with the Multiplayer progression.

I guess what I’d really like to ask is if it’s possible is for 343 to put it back to the way it was, allow us to unlock the armours, choose what pieces we wish to put on. And I’d like to ask everyone else opinion on it, do you feel the same way at all?

> 2533274804288763;1:
> I don’t know if anyone else feels the same but the Multiplayer just doesn’t feel complete. I don’t like the idea of just choosing whatever armour setup you want rather than being able to unlock everything and customise your character with what pieces you want.
>
> In the original games I loved having to work to unlock things, I liked seeing other people with the armour and knowing what they had to do to get it. I know 343 are coming at this collection as everyone has already played it and got everything so they are opening everything up from the get go, but it really takes some of the fun out of it. I understand doing that with the story so people can play whatever playlists they want but I don’t think it’s such a good idea with the Multiplayer progression.
>
> I guess what I’d really like to ask is if it’s possible is for 343 to put it back to the way it was, allow us to unlock the armours, choose what pieces we wish to put on. And I’d like to ask everyone else opinion on it, do you feel the same way at all?

I gotta admit. I do miss playing the game and working hard for types of armors. Halo 4 did a very good job of doing that. Too bad I didn’t like 90% of the armors :frowning:

I agree 100%. Armor pieces used to mean something. Giving them all away took a lot of the fun out of it imo.

> 2533274813020109;3:
> I agree 100%. Armor pieces used to mean something. Giving them all away took a lot of the fun out of it imo.

Halo 3’s intricate armor customization system is quite possibly the most memorable thing about the game (at least for me it is). The same goes for Halo 4.