Master of unicorns rank...

Master of Unicorns: This rank requires you to have not made a post during the rank transferral, if you have this rank, you will eventually be set to your proper rank sometime in the future.

What’s exactly the rank transferral?
How is this rank obtained?
I’m just curious.

When the forums were in the Gamma stages (another fancy name for a beta), there were two ranks for normal members which were Member & Advanced Member.

Once the testing stages were over and the full forums were released, these two ranks were still the only two, until slowly, members were being revoked of their Advance Member rank and back to Member, anyone new who joined after this were automatically a Recruit.

Eventually, some new ranks were rolled out which is what we have today, but if you didn’t make a post while they were adding all of those ranks, you were stuck as a Member, which was later changed to I R Stuck, a little joke with the community as people who had the Member rank were technically stuck due to a bug with the forum software, the name of I R Stuck was later changed to what it is today, Master of Unicorns, another little joke.

bs angel has said that eventually, all users who are on Master of Unicorns will eventually transfer over to normal ranks in due time, when is not certain.

As for obtaining this rank, if you don’t have it now, you never will.

> Master of Unicorns: This rank requires you to have not made a post during the rank transferral, if you have this rank, you will eventually be set to your proper rank sometime in the future.
>
> What’s exactly the rank transferral?
> How is this rank obtained?
> I’m just curious.

Transferral is fancy word for “Transfer” when the members from the old beta forums was moved to the new current forums, some members had was glitched which caused the “I R Stuck” or the “Master of Unicorns” ranks, there is no rank of “Transferral”.

The only ranks that can be obtained is the normal ranks that every one has:
Recruit
Marine
ODST
Spartan

Each one split up into subranks which are:
Iron
Bronze
Silver
Gold
Onyx

And then there’s the mod ranks which are not obtained, but given.

> When the forums were in the Gamma stages (another fancy name for a beta), there were two ranks for normal members which were Member & Advanced Member.
>
> Once the testing stages were over and the full forums were released, these two ranks were still the only two, until slowly, members were being revoked of their Advance Member rank and back to Member, anyone new who joined after this were automatically a Recruit.
>
> Eventually, some new ranks were rolled out which is what we have today, but if you didn’t make a post while they were adding all of those ranks, you were stuck as a Member, which was later changed to I R Stuck, a little joke with the community as people who had the Member rank were technically stuck due to a bug with the forum software, the name of I R Stuck was later changed to what it is today, Master of Unicorns, another little joke.
>
> bs angel has said that eventually, all users who are on Master of Unicorns will eventually transfer over to normal ranks in due time, when is not certain.
>
> As for obtaining this rank, if you don’t have it now, you never will.

Two words:

THANK YOU

> When the forums were in the Gamma stages (another fancy name for a beta), there were two ranks for normal members which were Member & Advanced Member.
>
> Once the testing stages were over and the full forums were released, these two ranks were still the only two, until slowly, members were being revoked of their Advance Member rank and back to Member, anyone new who joined after this were automatically a Recruit.
>
> Eventually, some new ranks were rolled out which is what we have today, but if you didn’t make a post while they were adding all of those ranks, you were stuck as a Member, which was later changed to I R Stuck, a little joke with the community as people who had the Member rank were technically stuck due to a bug with the forum software, the name of I R Stuck was later changed to what it is today, Master of Unicorns, another little joke.
>
> bs angel has said that eventually, all users who are on Master of Unicorns will eventually transfer over to normal ranks in due time, when is not certain.
>
> As for obtaining this rank, if you don’t have it now, you never will.

Thanks ^^

I’ll be quite sad when Master of Unicorns disappears. I need to get working on an Avatar for it…MS Paint FTW!

> I need to get working on an Avatar for it…MS Paint FTW!

XD

I’d rather be a Master of Unicorns than some boring old Recruit anyday!

> I’d rather be a Master of Unicorns than some boring old Recruit anyday!

I can’t deny I laughed… sorry my former MoU brotha/sista, but your back to a recruit status.