Master of Unicorns rank? Official Thread

Master of Unicorns Rank?
The Official MoU Thread

Hey everyone, when I was starting out here on Waypoint a while back I originally created this thread wondering what the rank, Master of Unicorns (MoU) meant. After I got my answer, I didn’t think much of it ever again until I noticed threads similar to this one being created also wondering what this rank signified. Before I go into details and define what this rank is based off of the communities definition, here is the original post:

Original Post:

> What is the master of unicorns rank…? I’ve seen multiple different people have it for different amount of posts and Im truly curious.

The definition given from the first responce was from The Little Moa’s Forum Rank thread which defined this rank as:

> Master of Unicorns: This rank requires you to have not made a post during the rank transferral, if you have this rank, you will eventually be set to your proper rank sometime in the future.

A few things to note about this rank are the following:
1. One may not obtain this rank
2. Currently, the only way to get this rank removed is to send bs angel a PM once you have hit 6001 posts (Spartan - Iron)
3. This rank is a glitch

If you have any questions pertaining to this rank, feel free to comment and I ensure you, your questions will be answered shortly. I check all my threads and regularly update them all! On top of that, there are many forum members that helped me obtain all this information. Look through all the pages to see if your question was already answered, If not, we’re here to help.

Here you go.

Thank you good sir. Very helpful!

Don’t thank me, Thank The Little Moa, he put a lotta work into that.

Why is my forum rank Master of Unicorns?

It’s a glitch. Not sure when yours will be fixed.

> Why is my forum rank Master of Unicorns?

Whats wrong with being a Master of Unicorns. Get your special unicorn goodish rolling already…

Halo Waypoint: Forum Rankings

Give that a read.

Unicorns are awesome. Being a master of them just means you are extra-awesome.

Me 2

And all in good time Sir all in good time

Hi, and I can become a unicorns master to, please?

> Hi, and I can become a unicorns master to, please?

Nope, you are stuck with the proper ranks.

First off, what in the hell does one have to do to earn such a title, and secondly why does such a title even exist? I dunno it just seems to me to be unprofessional and silly. Back on Bnet we had stuff like Noble Heroic Member.

Thoughts?

It was what everyones rank was replaced with during a bug. Slowly they will all be erased to regular ranks one at a time. It was a bug sort of speak.

Unicorns rule…

> Unicorns rule…

Quite.

The Unicorns are slowly being moved back to their proper ranks.

The rank was originally I R STUCK, people did not like that.

See that’s almost worse. It’s just… I don’t even know. Halo 6 will be rated E for everyone.

> See that’s almost worse. It’s just… I don’t even know. Halo 6 will be rated E for everyone.

It’s just a joke. Learn to let loose a little. Not everything has to be super serious.

> See that’s almost worse. It’s just… I don’t even know. Halo 6 will be rated E for everyone.

Well, it reflected what the ranks were… stuck.