Master commendations.

Hello there, I want to know how many of you have completed any master commendations or are near to complete and if so what one is it ?
And what will be your next one to go for?

I’ve completed the Executioner Master Commendation and that’s it so far. I’m not really sure which one I will get next. I’m just seeing what unlocks right now based on my playstyle.

Im close to doing the BR master im interested to see if you unlock any skins. My next one will most probably be splatter.

Just splatter so far. Going to try to work on the mounted turret one next.

I got exterminator or something like that, the name slips me, a few days ago. I have no idea about my next one.

I have Exterminator and the one for calling in personal ordnance.

I got Exterminator, Assassination and the ordinance one. You unlock a sick stance and helmet for completing the UNCS Loadout mastery, so now i’m trying for that one.

I got ordnance and a couple others…but im 600 kills away from master spartan slayer x.x

WTB that -Yoink!- CIO chest T^T

But that’ll come in time soon enough, game’s a blast for me.

Current masteries:

DMR
Assistant
Hail of Death
Exterminator
Slayer High Score

Close to:
Spartan Slayer [1934/2400]
Bullet in the Brain [1491/1600]
Multikill [51/500] Ok this one isn’t as close as the rest but that’s the last one for mastery.

I’ve gotten the splatter master(wrecked my k/d in so doing, but i had fun) and apparently I’m not far away for the mounted gun and sticky grenade ones either. oh, and ill have the campaign one tonight, as i only have ‘reclaimer’ left to complete

Nice I think the way they have implemented armour unlocks for commendations is a great idea, the assasination one is gonna be a little tricky but like you said the game is a blast.

Can any one explain the Exterminator Commendation for me?

I’ve got quite a bit:

-Almost have:
-Almost have Shotgun

-I have:
-Hail of Death
-Exterminator
-Kingslayer

I plan on going after a couple other masteries and those are DMR,Pistol,Regicide Victory,Executioner,Spartan Slayer,Protector;UNSC,Covenant,and Forerunner Ordinance mastery as well,for the poses.

Also,does anyone know an easy way to get Executioner Master?

> I’ve got quite a bit:
>
> -Almost have:
> -Almost have Shotgun
>
> -I have:
> -Hail of Death
> -Exterminator
> -Kingslayer
>
> I plan on going after a couple other masteries and those are DMR,Pistol,Regicide Victory,Executioner,Spartan Slayer,Protector;UNSC,Covenant,and Forerunner Ordinance mastery as well,for the poses.
>
> Also,does anyone know an easy way to get Executioner Master?

You bumped a 2 month old thread just to say that?

Not a single one yet.

I’ve got assistant master, Spartan slayer, slayer high score, deadly flag, hail of death, and exterminator. I’m also 6/7 and 4/5 on many others.

The category I’m least far into is the spops related commendations :frowning:

Once I reached SR130 I stopped trying for them. When you can’t earn XP it’s rather pointless.

^
You were going for Commendations for EXP? 2000 at a time, possibly 10, 000?

Interesting choice. I always thought the other unlock was worth far more than the EXP, personally…

i have completely mastered 60+ commendations. currently working on railgun to have all unsc weapons mastered