Master Chief's New Helmet Looks like H3's Rogue

Compare this to this

Coincidence?

Nah, it’s just the head angle in that pic makes it look like the visor is thinner. If you see it in the trailer it still looks very much like the Mk VI helmet, just with a little bit boxier detail on the mouth guard area.

> Nah, it’s just the head angle in that pic makes it look like the visor is thinner. If you see it in the trailer it still looks very much like the Mk VI helmet, just with a little bit boxier detail on the mouth guard area.

How so? I like the M IV one ):

> Compare this to this
>
>
> Coincidence?

Not really. Doesn’t look too similar.

I think the picture looks good and wish it was always like that. I like the rogue helmet.

Besiedes the fact that Chief’s bill is squared off while rogue is round, Chief’s visor is bigger and more rectangular, and the mouthpieces look totally different, not much.

My question is how the hell did his helmet change if he was in cryo sleep?

> My question is how the hell did his helmet change if he was in cryo sleep?

i know. apparently theres a story behind it thatll be revelealed in the story yet wtf hes in cryo…

> My question is how the hell did his helmet change if he was in cryo sleep?

Beat me to the question.

Dit it ever occur to anyone that his armour might change after he lands on the planet?

It is very likely that the actual game will not even begin like the trailer does. It is just to be dramatic looking.