Master chief's New Halo 4 look!

Obviously the armour would be in green and the forearms would be different but apart from that I think it looks pretty cool and looks more like a combat skin suited for halo 4 it is the halo 3 armour just enhanced because of the new tech.

Link

The new tech which we have no access to because we are stuck in the middle of a forerunner planet?

Plus the fact, Chief doesn’t know what he is doing and Cortana isn’t programmed to upgrade his armour.

I hope the Armour doesn’t change randomly without some good canon excuse.

> The new tech which we have no access to because we are stuck in the middle of a forerunner planet?
>
> Plus the fact, Chief doesn’t know what he is doing and Cortana isn’t programmed to upgrade his armour.
>
> I hope the Armour doesn’t change randomly without some good canon excuse.

I meant graphical tech in real life this is the exact same armour just what it would probably look like now the have a wider range of tools.

> > The new tech which we have no access to because we are stuck in the middle of a forerunner planet?
> >
> > Plus the fact, Chief doesn’t know what he is doing and Cortana isn’t programmed to upgrade his armour.
> >
> > I hope the Armour doesn’t change randomly without some good canon excuse.
>
> I meant graphical tech in real life this is the exact same armour just what it would probably look like now the have a wider range of tools.

Changing the graphics as shown in the trailer, leads people to believe he has some how gained new parts of parts of his armour has changed, the area where chief’s crotch is, it was green in Halo 3, now magically in Halo 4, it’s black.

343i shot it down at Halo Fest saying it was not the final chief, but that also says, it’s not the final design.

Thats not his new armor. Thats just some action figure.

> > > The new tech which we have no access to because we are stuck in the middle of a forerunner planet?
> > >
> > > Plus the fact, Chief doesn’t know what he is doing and Cortana isn’t programmed to upgrade his armour.
> > >
> > > I hope the Armour doesn’t change randomly without some good canon excuse.
> >
> > I meant graphical tech in real life this is the exact same armour just what it would probably look like now the have a wider range of tools.
>
> Changing the graphics as shown in the trailer, leads people to believe he has some how gained new parts of parts of his armour has changed, the area where chief’s crotch is, it was green in Halo 3, now magically in Halo 4, it’s black.
>
> 343i shot it down at Halo Fest saying it was not the final chief, but that also says, it’s not the final design.

I know I wasn’t a fan of the cod piece disappearing either and I was just saying that I hope the final design looks similar to this cos I like the look and the action figures usually portray what the armour looks like or what it is going to look like.

> > > > The new tech which we have no access to because we are stuck in the middle of a forerunner planet?
> > > >
> > > > Plus the fact, Chief doesn’t know what he is doing and Cortana isn’t programmed to upgrade his armour.
> > > >
> > > > I hope the Armour doesn’t change randomly without some good canon excuse.
> > >
> > > I meant graphical tech in real life this is the exact same armour just what it would probably look like now the have a wider range of tools.
> >
> > Changing the graphics as shown in the trailer, leads people to believe he has some how gained new parts of parts of his armour has changed, the area where chief’s crotch is, it was green in Halo 3, now magically in Halo 4, it’s black.
> >
> > 343i shot it down at Halo Fest saying it was not the final chief, but that also says, it’s not the final design.
>
> I know I wasn’t a fan of the cod piece disappearing either and I was just saying that I hope the final design looks similar to this cos I like the look and the action figures usually portray what the armour looks like or what it is going to look like.

Consider it a special action figure, the Armour on the figure looks the same as the trailer which 343i said it was unfinished and a placeholder.

> > > > > The new tech which we have no access to because we are stuck in the middle of a forerunner planet?
> > > > >
> > > > > Plus the fact, Chief doesn’t know what he is doing and Cortana isn’t programmed to upgrade his armour.
> > > > >
> > > > > I hope the Armour doesn’t change randomly without some good canon excuse.
> > > >
> > > > I meant graphical tech in real life this is the exact same armour just what it would probably look like now the have a wider range of tools.
> > >
> > > Changing the graphics as shown in the trailer, leads people to believe he has some how gained new parts of parts of his armour has changed, the area where chief’s crotch is, it was green in Halo 3, now magically in Halo 4, it’s black.
> > >
> > > 343i shot it down at Halo Fest saying it was not the final chief, but that also says, it’s not the final design.
> >
> > I know I wasn’t a fan of the cod piece disappearing either and I was just saying that I hope the final design looks similar to this cos I like the look and the action figures usually portray what the armour looks like or what it is going to look like.
>
> Consider it a special action figure, the Armour on the figure looks the same as the trailer which 343i said it was unfinished and a placeholder.

Ummm … it looks nothing like the trailers armour maybe the Helmet and the obvious armour color but the rest of the armour looks nothing like the trailers.

> Thats not his new armor. Thats just some action figure.

More importantly that’s an action figure from Square Enix, and is based off “The Package.”

That action figure is of a Mark V, it does not look a damn thing like the Mark V in Halo1 so maybe its another variant.

His new armor will have some changes, and 343i will surely explain how he gained that armor, it’s obvious they can’t just put him in a new armor because they want. Like in all Halo trailers, what we see isn’t actually canon, like the first Halo 3 trailer, where the Chief just walked into the dust to see the Forerunner device being activated, or the one with the Bubble Shield.

> That action figure is of a Mark V, it does not look a damn thing like the Mark V in Halo1 so maybe its another variant.

This!!!

That isn’t his new armor. It’s just an action figure based off of “The Package” from Halo Legends.

Just a thought after reading bits and pieces of the bulletin posted yesterday about Blue Realm’s Studios Halo 4 armor.

This is pure speculation, but looking back to Halo 1, when Spark first got a look at the Chief and commented on his armor, saying that it was woefully inadequate for fighting the flood. his was a class 4 skin, and a class 10 skin was recommended for the job.

I realize I butchered the quote, but it’s close enough to get the point.

I think it’s highly possible that the Chief could see forerunner upgrades in Halo 4.

No, the picture here isn’t at all what I expect the upgrades to look like…but it’s possible, ney?

Personally I was a HUGE fan for the Halo 3 armor, in halo 4 it looks like his gender was switched over to female in their spartan apperance tab. In Halo 3 he looked built/muscular and just a all around bad -Yoink-. It defiantly seperated the boys from the men. I really wish they would of kept it like Halo 3 just with a few scrapes here and there. Because when it comes to being the biggest super hero in the universe that rolls around it like its his back yard. The least you can do is not make him look like a little push over -Yoink-

the original armor looks better than this.

I just think its a shame that not only did 343i change the Chiefs armor with a really weak and unconfirmed canonical reason for it but then they also changed the original Mk VI armor you get for completing the game on Legendary.

That’s what 343i thinks of Bungies work. Changing the Chief… that’s fine I guess. But changing the so-called original Mk VI armor as well? Why change the original armor??? Do they think that little of the original trilogy?

Why did you necrobump this thread?

>

Necrobump much?