Master Chief's Fate...

I’ve been reading a lot online and there are quite a few people saying that the Master Chief is probably gonna be killed off. Their theories also do make some sense and it has got me a bit worried. I’m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to Halo so I am curious to see what you guys think about this topic. I would hate for him to be killed off as I love the character. Share your thoughts below if you want.

> 2535468256059891;1:
> I’ve been reading a lot online and there are quite a few people saying that the Master Chief is probably gonna be killed off. Their theories also do make some sense and it has got me a bit worried. I’m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to Halo so I am curious to see what you guys think about this topic. I would hate for him to be killed off as I love the character. Share your thoughts below if you want.

Its like you are purposefully trying to troll.

Don’t post stupid spoilers and act innocent because you are “not the most knowledgeable” regarding Halo.

Sad.

> 2533274824125565;2:
> > 2535468256059891;1:
> > I’ve been reading a lot online and there are quite a few people saying that the Master Chief is probably gonna be killed off. Their theories also do make some sense and it has got me a bit worried. I’m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to Halo so I am curious to see what you guys think about this topic. I would hate for him to be killed off as I love the character. Share your thoughts below if you want.
>
> Its like you are purposefully trying to troll.
>
> Don’t post stupid spoilers and act innocent because you are “not the most knowledgeable” regarding Halo.
>
> Sad.

This isn’t a spoiler for infinite right?. Tell me chief doesn’t die lol. I have avoided spoilers but now I’ve seen this.

> 2533274885506317;3:
> > 2533274824125565;2:
> > > 2535468256059891;1:
> > > I’ve been reading a lot online and there are quite a few people saying that the Master Chief is probably gonna be killed off. Their theories also do make some sense and it has got me a bit worried. I’m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to Halo so I am curious to see what you guys think about this topic. I would hate for him to be killed off as I love the character. Share your thoughts below if you want.
> >
> > Its like you are purposefully trying to troll.
> >
> > Don’t post stupid spoilers and act innocent because you are “not the most knowledgeable” regarding Halo.
> >
> > Sad.
>
> This isn’t a spoiler for infinite right?. Tell me chief doesn’t die lol. I have avoided spoilers but now I’ve seen this.

This is why he shouldn’t of posted this.

OP is a troll. Ignore anything he says.

He probably read some Twitter posts or IGN articles (that are probably misleading) and decided to come troll because he’s lonely.

mod should probably lock this thread and mark as spoiler material ffs

> 2535468256059891;1:
> I’ve been reading a lot online and there are quite a few people saying that the Master Chief is probably gonna be killed off. Their theories also do make some sense and it has got me a bit worried. I’m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to Halo so I am curious to see what you guys think about this topic. I would hate for him to be killed off as I love the character. Share your thoughts below if you want.

He should probably die in this game or at the very least retire. Bro doesn’t need to fight for 3 more games. Deserves an ending of some kind imo.

How about this gets locked and people stop commenting and feeding this guy, I mean seriously guys, cmon.

> 2533274837720524;7:
> How about this gets locked and people stop commenting and feeding this guy, I mean seriously guys, cmon.

Exactly :100:

> 2533274824125565;4:
> > 2533274885506317;3:
> > > 2533274824125565;2:
> > > > 2535468256059891;1:
> > > > I’ve been reading a lot online and there are quite a few people saying that the Master Chief is probably gonna be killed off. Their theories also do make some sense and it has got me a bit worried. I’m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to Halo so I am curious to see what you guys think about this topic. I would hate for him to be killed off as I love the character. Share your thoughts below if you want.
> > >
> > > Its like you are purposefully trying to troll.
> > >
> > > Don’t post stupid spoilers and act innocent because you are “not the most knowledgeable” regarding Halo.
> > >
> > > Sad.
> >
> > This isn’t a spoiler for infinite right?. Tell me chief doesn’t die lol. I have avoided spoilers but now I’ve seen this.
>
> This is why he shouldn’t of posted this.
>
> OP is a troll. Ignore anything he says.
>
> He probably read some Twitter posts or IGN articles (that are probably misleading) and decided to come troll because he’s lonely.

OMG Its true great that’s ruined the campaign for me then. I hope it’s not true.

> 2533274885506317;9:
> > 2533274824125565;4:
> > > 2533274885506317;3:
> > > > 2533274824125565;2:
> > > > > 2535468256059891;1:
> > > > > I’ve been reading a lot online and there are quite a few people saying that the Master Chief is probably gonna be killed off. Their theories also do make some sense and it has got me a bit worried. I’m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to Halo so I am curious to see what you guys think about this topic. I would hate for him to be killed off as I love the character. Share your thoughts below if you want.
> > > >
> > > > Its like you are purposefully trying to troll.
> > > >
> > > > Don’t post stupid spoilers and act innocent because you are “not the most knowledgeable” regarding Halo.
> > > >
> > > > Sad.
> > >
> > > This isn’t a spoiler for infinite right?. Tell me chief doesn’t die lol. I have avoided spoilers but now I’ve seen this.
> >
> > This is why he shouldn’t of posted this.
> >
> > OP is a troll. Ignore anything he says.
> >
> > He probably read some Twitter posts or IGN articles (that are probably misleading) and decided to come troll because he’s lonely.
>
> OMG Its true great that’s ruined the campaign for me then. I hope it’s not true.

Dude… no one said its true.

Stop posting and spreading more misinformation.

They should really put IQ test walls before humans get access to keyboards. Smh

> 2533274824125565;10:
> > 2533274885506317;9:
> > > 2533274824125565;4:
> > > > 2533274885506317;3:
> > > > > 2533274824125565;2:
> > > > > > 2535468256059891;1:
> > > > > > I’ve been reading a lot online and there are quite a few people saying that the Master Chief is probably gonna be killed off. Their theories also do make some sense and it has got me a bit worried. I’m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to Halo so I am curious to see what you guys think about this topic. I would hate for him to be killed off as I love the character. Share your thoughts below if you want.
> > > > >
> > > > > Its like you are purposefully trying to troll.
> > > > >
> > > > > Don’t post stupid spoilers and act innocent because you are “not the most knowledgeable” regarding Halo.
> > > > >
> > > > > Sad.
> > > >
> > > > This isn’t a spoiler for infinite right?. Tell me chief doesn’t die lol. I have avoided spoilers but now I’ve seen this.
> > >
> > > This is why he shouldn’t of posted this.
> > >
> > > OP is a troll. Ignore anything he says.
> > >
> > > He probably read some Twitter posts or IGN articles (that are probably misleading) and decided to come troll because he’s lonely.
> >
> > OMG Its true great that’s ruined the campaign for me then. I hope it’s not true.
>
> Dude… no one said its true.
>
> Stop posting and spreading more misinformation.
>
> They should really put IQ test walls before humans get access to keyboards. Smh

I misread what you put I thought you were implying he shouldn’t have put it because it’s true. I have avoided all spoilers and will continue to. Didn’t expect to see this bullcrap on here. I am not spreading anything dont make me out to be something I am not. I didn’t make this thread.

> 2533274885506317;11:
> > 2533274824125565;10:
> > > 2533274885506317;9:
> > > > 2533274824125565;4:
> > > > > 2533274885506317;3:
> > > > > > 2533274824125565;2:
> > > > > > > 2535468256059891;1:
> > > > > > > I’ve been reading a lot online and there are quite a few people saying that the Master Chief is probably gonna be killed off. Their theories also do make some sense and it has got me a bit worried. I’m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to Halo so I am curious to see what you guys think about this topic. I would hate for him to be killed off as I love the character. Share your thoughts below if you want.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Its like you are purposefully trying to troll.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Don’t post stupid spoilers and act innocent because you are “not the most knowledgeable” regarding Halo.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Sad.
> > > > >
> > > > > This isn’t a spoiler for infinite right?. Tell me chief doesn’t die lol. I have avoided spoilers but now I’ve seen this.
> > > >
> > > > This is why he shouldn’t of posted this.
> > > >
> > > > OP is a troll. Ignore anything he says.
> > > >
> > > > He probably read some Twitter posts or IGN articles (that are probably misleading) and decided to come troll because he’s lonely.
> > >
> > > OMG Its true great that’s ruined the campaign for me then. I hope it’s not true.
>
> I misread what you put I thought you were implying he shouldn’t have put it because it’s true. I have avoided all spoilers and will continue to. Didn’t expect to see this bullcrap on here. I am not spreading anything dont make me out to be something I am not. I didn’t make this thread.

Did you not just write “OMG its true.”

Stop typing.

MODS please lock this thread.

> 2533274824125565;12:
> > 2533274885506317;11:
> > > 2533274824125565;10:
> > > > 2533274885506317;9:
> > > > > 2533274824125565;4:
> > > > > > 2533274885506317;3:
> > > > > > > 2533274824125565;2:
> > > > > > > > 2535468256059891;1:
> > > > > > > > I’ve been reading a lot online and there are quite a few people saying that the Master Chief is probably gonna be killed off. Their theories also do make some sense and it has got me a bit worried. I’m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to Halo so I am curious to see what you guys think about this topic. I would hate for him to be killed off as I love the character. Share your thoughts below if you want.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Its like you are purposefully trying to troll.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Don’t post stupid spoilers and act innocent because you are “not the most knowledgeable” regarding Halo.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Sad.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > This isn’t a spoiler for infinite right?. Tell me chief doesn’t die lol. I have avoided spoilers but now I’ve seen this.
> > > > >
> > > > > This is why he shouldn’t of posted this.
> > > > >
> > > > > OP is a troll. Ignore anything he says.
> > > > >
> > > > > He probably read some Twitter posts or IGN articles (that are probably misleading) and decided to come troll because he’s lonely.
> > > >
> > > > OMG Its true great that’s ruined the campaign for me then. I hope it’s not true.
> >
> > I misread what you put I thought you were implying he shouldn’t have put it because it’s true. I have avoided all spoilers and will continue to. Didn’t expect to see this bullcrap on here. I am not spreading anything dont make me out to be something I am not. I didn’t make this thread.
>
> Did you not just write “OMG its true.”
>
> Stop typing.
>
> MODS please lock this thread.

I asked you was it a spoiler. If it’s not true it’s not a spoiler So when you responded with “This is why it shouldn’t have been posted” I took that to you meant it was true and shouldn’t of been posted. Stop being a complete and total -Yoink- with people I asked you a question. Tells me to stop typing and he keeps responding, laughable.

Nothing in the OP is what I would consider a spoiler or a leak - OP is merely discussing theories which have been passed around for… years now. Almost every game has a “Do you think MC will be killed off?”

Anyways, this thread is pretty much done now