Master chiefs face

Before you read and complain this is my own opinion.

I know that many of you guys would love to see master chiefs face and are most likely expecting it in halo 6 but I believe that they will never show it. It the one thing that makes the game halo is the mysteries and what better mystery then who is John-117.

Plus also he’s like 40 to 50 years old so everyone would be like what the hell its a old man and probably cause many halo fans to commit suicide

Johnson is in his 80s and he doesn’t look half-bad…or didn’t look half-bad. Chief probably looks a lot like your typical early thirties Caucasian male with brown hair.

> Plus also he’s like 40 to 50 years old so everyone would be like what the hell its a old man

That’s hardly old…

I hope they don’t show his face too.

“If he takes off the helmet, he should be you,” says Marty O’Donnell, Halo 's audio director. “I mean, that’s the big deal. Taking off the helmet is unacceptable.” Engineering lead Chris Butcher agrees: “It’s your experience. You have to be able to pour yourself into that icon.” When nongamers look at the Master Chief’s helmet, they see a forbidding, anonymous mask. But when gamers look at it, they see a mirror. They see themselves.

I know its now 343i at the helm but I hope they understand what Bungie were doing.

yes I know Johnson is a beautiful old man but the Spartan twos have had serious augmentation done to them so unless we see MC pretty little face their is no telling

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Is it just me or do you follow me around Snickerdoodle just to be an -Yoink-

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

> > Plus also he’s like 40 to 50 years old so everyone would be like what the hell its a old man
>
> That’s hardly old…

Please can you unlock that thread i was talking about it was really fun to discuss and read about

> I know that many of you guys would love to see master chiefs face

I removed his Helmet, through a mod in the Halo 3 coding and this is what I found.

Master Chief is a BadAss

:slight_smile:

I agree,either keep it a secret forever or reveal his face in the last game with Master Chief in it

> I hope they don’t show his face too.
>
> “If he takes off the helmet, he should be you,” says Marty O’Donnell, Halo 's audio director. “I mean, that’s the big deal. Taking off the helmet is unacceptable.” Engineering lead Chris Butcher agrees: “It’s your experience. You have to be able to pour yourself into that icon.” When nongamers look at the Master Chief’s helmet, they see a forbidding, anonymous mask. But when gamers look at it, they see a mirror. They see themselves.
>
> But my real opinion is never to show MC’s face at all
> I know its now 343i at the helm but I hope they understand what Bungie were doing.

do they mean adding a phot of you self and adding it in game to MC’s face? wow that’s scary to think of the character of MC would be destroyed and not only that his face would never be offical it would be fan made, i disagree of 343i showing master chiefs face but if they were to do it the other way about adding our own face then id rather for 343i to make an offical face for him

I generally avoid making melodramatic proclamations, but if the Master Chief’s face is ever shown, then I will come at 343 Industries with the fury of a thousand suns.

put simply… No and according to canon the fall of reach MC was 20 with CE starting right after it after H3 he was about 28-30 with another 5 years he is about (approximatly) 33-35 years old when H4 starts

> put simply… No and according to canon the fall of reach MC was 20 with CE starting right after it after H3 he was about 28-30 with another 5 years he is about (approximatly) 33-35 years old when H4 starts

No. He’s in his early 40’s but due to time spent in cyro, he has the body and what not of someone in their 30’s.

> put simply… No and according to canon the fall of reach MC was 20 with CE starting right after it after H3 he was about 28-30 with another 5 years he is about (approximatly) 33-35 years old when H4 starts

MC was born 2511, fall of reach and halo ce was in 2552 halo3 ending 2553 so by the end of all that he is 41, halo 4 is now 5 years laster he is now 46

Ahh ok i knew i messed up :stuck_out_tongue: oh well thanks for the correction

Revealing Johns face is a pointless endeavor that no one would be satisfied with.
Besides that it would take away from the feel of a Spartan, they are face’less warrior demi-Gods.

> Is it just me or do you follow me around Snickerdoodle just to be an -Yoink!-

Snickerdoodle is an active member of our community. She is an excellent mod and a very fun person. Show some respect or please leave. Your previous posts have obviously in some way or another broke the forum rules. Be happy you haven’t been banned.

OT:
Nope. Don’t wanna see his face.

a spoilsport is what she is

I was under the impression that most people didn’t want to see his face…

> > > Is it just me or do you follow me around Snickerdoodle just to be an -Yoink!-
> >
> > Snickerdoodle is an active member of our community. She is an excellent mod and a very fun person. Show some respect or please leave. Your previous posts have obviously in some way or another broke the forum rules. Be happy you haven’t been banned.
> >
> > OT:
> > Nope. Don’t wanna see his face.
>
> a spoilsport is what she is

Because she locked your thread?

I’ll tell you right now why she locked it for free. It was a thread leading the community to a site that was made up by a random person (possibly you) in the hopes to stir up a hype -Yoink!- among the community. While everyone enjoys these once in a while they quickly turn to frustration when confirmed fake. Which I did yesterday.