Master Chief's Clone

I know the clone that Halsey gave John’s parents wasn’t as strong as 117 but I bet he would still be more proficient than most Spartans. He would be physically older due to Chief’s time in cryosleep which is a positive(visually) if he were to make it in a game. Even if he turned out to be an odst or captain of a ship it could be a benefit to the franchise. I also think John’s parents were aware of the kidnapping and raised John’s clone in a state of paranoia. I don’t know much of the lore, just thought this character has a bunch of potential and flexibility to fix anywhere in the story.

John’s clone died in 2517. He’s not coming into the games any time soon, unless they want to turn Halo into The Sims in a prequel.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> John’s clone died in 2517. He’s not coming into the games any time soon, unless they want to turn Halo into The Sims in a prequel.

You beat me to it haha damn

ZOMBIE CIVILIAN CHIEF, THO

(kidding, totally kidding)

All of the S-II clones were pretty much manufactured to die lol

They could create new clone…
…whole army of Master Chief 117’s

No go bro. The whole point of taking the kids was that they were more malleable and resilient. Clones and adults just wouldn’t cut it. “The Fall of Reach” showed these events remarkably, and really cleared up some questions for me about the origin of the Spartians. It also painted a more complete picture of why Dr. Halsey is considered a war criminal.

Lt. OS Fullmetal
Co-Founder
Operation SWAT

The clones were also made to die of “an incurable illness” So then no one would think that the military is taking kids to use as bioenhanced single man armies. Halo Legends shows Daisy- 023 meeting her clone after escaping… wonder what she thought seeing that.

Flash-clones died almost as fast as they were born. If they could, ONI would have cloned the original Spartan candidates and trained the clones instead. But the clones just wouldn’t last for some reason. Correct me if I’m wrong though. I’m not too sure.

> 2535422073870659;9:
> Flash-clones died almost as fast as they were born. If they could, ONI would have cloned the original Spartan candidates and trained the clones instead. But the clones just wouldn’t last for some reason. Correct me if I’m wrong though. I’m not too sure.

Nah, you’re right. The clones all died off within a couple years of the swap. They did that on purpose to close off loose ends, so that it would make it that much harder to find the S-IIs after they entered the program. After all, it’s awfully tricky to find a secret agent who died as a child lol