Master Chief's campaign armor

I think it would be super badass to have some way of getting the Chief’s armor that he wears in the campaign. Easily the coolest armor but cant use it in multi which is a total buzzkill. I just think it would be a good idea to make it unlockable somehow. I am pretty sure I am not the only one to think this

Wouldn’t be surprised if 343 started making players toil for the Mark VI, upgraded with Mark IV exterior (yes, it isn’t a new aesthetic layout apparently in the MJOLNIR line- it was likely a Blue Team armor platform dating back since Harvest).

Kids screaming about Mark IV-style armor. My god.

I think the new Mark VI (chief’s) will be the default Mark VI in Halo 5 and beyond.

Which is sad, because the original Mark VI has always been my choice of armours.

No, it shouldn’t be unlockable, it should have special meaning to play as Chief

Since we’re not Spartan IIs anymore, I think that the Chief’s armor should stay in Campaign, therefore making it more special. It wouldn’t be that big of a deal if they put it in MP, I guess. That’s just how I see it.

> No, it shouldn’t be unlockable, it should have special meaning to play as Chief

Agreed, it should be like the Arbiter armour.

You know it won’t though right? It will either be unlocked in game or, thanks to the power of greed, a microtransaction download. YAY FOR THE FUTURE OF GAMING!

> > No, it shouldn’t be unlockable, it should have special meaning to play as Chief
>
> Agreed, it should be like the Arbiter armour.
>
> You know it won’t though right? It will either be unlocked in game or, thanks to the power of greed, <mark>a microtransaction download</mark>. YAY FOR THE FUTURE OF GAMING!

Honestly if they were going to do that I’m sure it would of been included in the Infinity armour pack

> Honestly if they were going to do that I’m sure it would of been included in the Infinity armour pack

Oh no it won’t happen in 4, we’ve had all the DLC, we may not be allowed to play it, but we’ve had it.

But I would be surprised if they didn’t have microtransactions for future Halos. All the signs point that way. You know it’s going to happen, why sell a full game for £40 and only charge them for extras when you can sell half a game for the same price then sell them the rest of the content for almost the same price as the full game?

Canonically it’s going a bit too far back.

I do really like the Chief’s new armour so I am all for it being available for use in matchmaking.

I made the closest armor configuration possible to his Campaign armor:

Helmet-Mark VI
Torso-CIO
Left/Right Shoulder-EOD or Raider
Forearms-Mark VI
Legs-Mark VI
Visor-Legendary or Stalker

This looks as close as you can get to his armor. Hope it helps!

That really wouldn’t make sense, so I have to say no.

There’s only 1 Master Chief so I say keep his armor unique. That’s HIS armor.

We were able to use chiefs current armor in all the other halo games but this one. It’s like if in halo 2 multiplayer we still had mk5 instead of mk6. If I were to respect chiefs armor enough to the point where I thought it should be his alone, that’d I wouldn’t wear it, but to the people who don’t, let them wear it. Just give us an option, that’s the point of customization.

I don’t understand why 10 people voted “No”…
I would love that armor.

Chief needs to have his own unique armor now.

It was ok when he was the only canonical Spartan in previous games but now there are hundreds of other Spartans. He’s gonna need something to set himself apart from them.

Besides Bungie’s been doing this with Arbiter since 2004. How is it fair that Thel gets his own unique armor while the star of the show doesn’t?

> There’s only 1 Master Chief so I say keep his armor unique. That’s HIS armor.

Agreed, somethings should be left sacred. We have two mark armors already, cant that be good enough.

Personally, I think Chiefs armor should be exclusive to him. If I was to make a compromise, I’d say just make the armor in the actual campaign to be of higher detail and certain other features to be had compared to the multiplayer version. We want to unlock everything, but I don’t think anyone really wants every kid and his mother dressed up just like master chief.