Master Chief's Armor

After seeing the pre-order bonuses for CEA, I am really excited for the game. On the Avatar Master Chief armor set, his service number is clearly visible on the upper left of his chest piece. This makes me wonder if in, game he will have his service number on the chest, or if that was done just for the avatar armor so you could see that it was Chief’s armor. Because, if he does have it in game, it would be just like his chest in The Package from Halo: Legends. I think it is a cool edition either way, I was only wondering if anyone else noticed it.

I noticed that too, and it made me throw up in my mouth a little bit I think. Putting their numbers on their chest like that…it’s a tad cheesy in my opinion.

> I noticed that too, and it made me throw up in my mouth a little bit I think. Putting their numbers on their chest like that…it’s a tad cheesy in my opinion.

But if it was on his helmet, that would have been much more bad–Yoink-.

its kind of like that halo: legends short The Package. Honeslty it looks fine to me i cant wait to get it

> I noticed that too, and it made me throw up in my mouth a little bit I think. Putting their numbers on their chest like that…it’s a tad cheesy in my opinion.

Maybe it will be less noticeable in cutscenes. Its possible they just bolded the number on the avatar armor for emphasis on who’s armor it is. Kinda like the size of an avatar’s head. Maybe its just a little more exaggerated for show.

> > I noticed that too, and it made me throw up in my mouth a little bit I think. Putting their numbers on their chest like that…it’s a tad cheesy in my opinion.
>
> Maybe it will be less noticeable in cutscenes. Its possible they just bolded the number on the avatar armor for emphasis on who’s armor it is. Kinda like the size of an avatar’s head. Maybe its just a little more exaggerated for show.

I don’t mind it on the Avatars; I only hope it doesn’t become canon for Spartans to have their service numbers on their MJOLNIR.

LMAO…

<4 <343

> > > I noticed that too, and it made me throw up in my mouth a little bit I think. Putting their numbers on their chest like that…it’s a tad cheesy in my opinion.
> >
> > Maybe it will be less noticeable in cutscenes. Its possible they just bolded the number on the avatar armor for emphasis on who’s armor it is. Kinda like the size of an avatar’s head. Maybe its just a little more exaggerated for show.
>
> I don’t mind it on the Avatars; I only hope it doesn’t become canon for Spartans to have their service numbers on their MJOLNIR.

Well Jorge did it, but that might have just been because of his customized armor.

> > > > I noticed that too, and it made me throw up in my mouth a little bit I think. Putting their numbers on their chest like that…it’s a tad cheesy in my opinion.
> > >
> > > Maybe it will be less noticeable in cutscenes. Its possible they just bolded the number on the avatar armor for emphasis on who’s armor it is. Kinda like the size of an avatar’s head. Maybe its just a little more exaggerated for show.
> >
> > I don’t mind it on the Avatars; I only hope it doesn’t become canon for Spartans to have their service numbers on their MJOLNIR.
>
> Well Jorge did it, but that might have just been because of his customized armor.

Several, if not all of Noble Team did, minus Six.

> > > > > I noticed that too, and it made me throw up in my mouth a little bit I think. Putting their numbers on their chest like that…it’s a tad cheesy in my opinion.
> > > >
> > > > Maybe it will be less noticeable in cutscenes. Its possible they just bolded the number on the avatar armor for emphasis on who’s armor it is. Kinda like the size of an avatar’s head. Maybe its just a little more exaggerated for show.
> > >
> > > I don’t mind it on the Avatars; I only hope it doesn’t become canon for Spartans to have their service numbers on their MJOLNIR.
> >
> > Well Jorge did it, but that might have just been because of his customized armor.
>
> Several, if not all of Noble Team did, minus Six.

They are also not S-II’s, I only mentioned Jorge because he IS a S-II.

> > > > > > I noticed that too, and it made me throw up in my mouth a little bit I think. Putting their numbers on their chest like that…it’s a tad cheesy in my opinion.
> > > > >
> > > > > Maybe it will be less noticeable in cutscenes. Its possible they just bolded the number on the avatar armor for emphasis on who’s armor it is. Kinda like the size of an avatar’s head. Maybe its just a little more exaggerated for show.
> > > >
> > > > I don’t mind it on the Avatars; I only hope it doesn’t become canon for Spartans to have their service numbers on their MJOLNIR.
> > >
> > > Well Jorge did it, but that might have just been because of his customized armor.
> >
> > Several, if not all of Noble Team did, minus Six.
>
> They are also not S-II’s, I only mentioned Jorge because he IS a S-II.

But they’re part of the same team and wearing the same MJOLNIR armor. Well, not the same armor since they wore different permutations but they’re all based on the Mark V anyways.

> > > > > > > I noticed that too, and it made me throw up in my mouth a little bit I think. Putting their numbers on their chest like that…it’s a tad cheesy in my opinion.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Maybe it will be less noticeable in cutscenes. Its possible they just bolded the number on the avatar armor for emphasis on who’s armor it is. Kinda like the size of an avatar’s head. Maybe its just a little more exaggerated for show.
> > > > >
> > > > > I don’t mind it on the Avatars; I only hope it doesn’t become canon for Spartans to have their service numbers on their MJOLNIR.
> > > >
> > > > Well Jorge did it, but that might have just been because of his customized armor.
> > >
> > > Several, if not all of Noble Team did, minus Six.
> >
> > They are also not S-II’s, I only mentioned Jorge because he IS a S-II.
>
> But they’re part of the same team and wearing the same MJOLNIR armor. Well, not the same armor since they wore different permutations but they’re all based on the Mark V anyways.

Heavily modified Mark V that Halsey could barely recognize as the armor she designed.

The point still stands that the service number on their armor was much smaller and less noticable then the number we see on the avatar armor. If it were changed to look more like the size of the numbers for noble team, I would be fine with that. However, having that giant 117 on the upper left portion of his chest plate seems out of place.

I like it!

It will make it different from the armor you buy on the marketplace.

And let people know you per-ordered it.