master chiefs armor permutations?

will, master chiefs armor permutations be available for multiplier unlock in halo 4?

reason im asking this is because that i always liked the classic halo helmets and theres a majority of helmets (not all) that have little visor to no visor and it kinda bugs me.

I don’t see why they wouldn’t

I think it’s pretty safe to assume that Mk. V, Mk. VI, and Mk. VI version 2 will be available.

I’d like Mark V and VI to be in the game. However, it is supposed to be a NEW game not Halo 3.5 or Reach 2, so I would understand if they’re not in.

Not sure that the original Mk VI (from Halo 2 and 3) will be available, 343 probably wants to establish that MC has been wearing the same helmet through the whole series and that it only looks different because of a general graphic update.

But yes I think the Master Chief’s armor as it appears in Halo 4 will be available for use in War Games. Mk V will most likely be available as well.

I hope so. I’d be nice having it around. But I also want to see mark 6 return, as if mk 5 looks anything like it did in Halo 3, MK 5.

> I’d like Mark V and VI to be in the game. However, it is supposed to be a NEW game not Halo 3.5 or Reach 2, so I would understand if they’re not in.

It is a new game within the same series. If the story has continuity then the multiplayer armor should be able to carry over.