Master Chief will remain faceless in Halo 5

1/10 Needs more face.-IGN

Even if he took off his helmet, there would probably just be another helmet underneath.

I dont see a big deal with this or why it was made into a news post. Must be a slow news day for gaming “journalism”.

The Chief should always remain faceless and Steve Downes should always be the voice. The end.

Good. We shouldn’t see his face until it’s time for him to die. His faceless appearance makes him a legend, but removing the helmet makes him human. He should take it off right before he dies so his last breaths are natural, unfiltered air.

But that’s just me.

> 2533274795233660;3:
> I dont see a big deal with this or why it was made into a news post. Must be a slow news day for gaming “journalism”.

The writer was probably bored.

That’s really not shocking.

Everyone already knows Shia LaBeouf is the Master Chief.

> 2533274803493024;7:
> That’s really not shocking.

I just posted it for the sake of information.

> 2661949065475413;8:
> Everyone already knows Shia LaBeouf is the Master Chief.

Nah, It’s Chuck Norris.

I have conflicting opinuons on this

1. Master Chief should remain faceless. This allows for EVERYONE to identify with him. If some people find out hes white then some young black halo fans might not be able to indetify with him and vice versa if master chief were to be revealed as black, or asian, or mexican, or gay, a womans, or a robot, etc

2. On the other hand it would be cool to have him show his face in the very last cutscene of Halo 6 (If Halo 6 is the last halo game)

They’re probably waiting until the end of his story to finally reveal his face.

> 2535420505824206;11:
> I have conflicting opinuons on this
>
> 1. Master Chief should remain faceless. This allows for EVERYONE to identify with him. If some people find out hes white then some young black halo fans might not be able to indetify with him and vice versa if master chief were to be revealed as black, or asian, or mexican, or gay, a womans, or a robot, etc
> 2. On the other hand it would be cool to have him show his face in the very last cutscene of Halo 6 (If Halo 6 is the last halo game)

Who cars if he’s white, people can identify with him, despite his race. Plus, there’s already Locke so…

> 2535420505824206;11:
>
> 1. Master Chief should remain faceless. This allows for EVERYONE to identify with him. If some people find out hes white then some young black halo fans might not be able to indetify with him and vice versa if master chief were to be revealed as black, or asian, or mexican, or gay, a womans, or a robot, etc
> 2. On the other hand it would be cool to have him show his face in the very last cutscene of Halo 6 (If Halo 6 is the last halo game)

Young black Halo fans already can’t identify him.

We’ve known that Chief is a white male with reddish-brown hair with freckles for over a decade. We’ve always known what he looks like, and we’ve seen his face tons of times as a kid or had it described.

> 2535420505824206;11:
>

He’s been confirmed caucasian for years now…

> 2533274978553590;2:
> Even if he took off his helmet, there would probably just be another helmet underneath.

> 2533274917158807;16:
> > 2533274978553590;2:
> > Even if he took off his helmet, there would probably just be another helmet underneath.
>
> Lazy link.

Guys guys…I know he is white. I know about the extra cutscene for beating it on legendary. I know his name is John (Come on how many black johns are there?)

But with in the black community there are a large portion who think he is black. Google it for christs sake. If they were to unmask him in the regular campaign and show he is white it would be a turn off for many black halo fans. if you do not comprehend this then you simply do not know the black community

Im sorry I forgot how many of you are know it alls just waiting to show off your “Knowledge” I promise to be more specific next time

> 2533275011491088;17:
> > 2533274917158807;16:
> > > 2533274978553590;2:
> > > Even if he took off his helmet, there would probably just be another helmet underneath.
> >
> >
> > Lazy link.

CALLED IT!!! It’s just like when you open a piece of candy and there’s another wrapper underneath…

> 2535420505824206;18:
> Guys guys…I know he is white. I know about the extra cutscene for beating it on legendary. I know his name is John (Come on how many black johns are there?)
> But with in the black community there are a large portion who think he is black. Google it for christs sake. If they were to unmask him in the regular campaign and show he is white it would be a turn off for many black halo fans. if you do not comprehend this then you simply do not know the black community
> Im sorry I forgot how many of you are know it alls just waiting to show off your “Knowledge” I promise to be more specific next time

Master Chief doesn’t sound black, just saying. (If this post breaks the forum’s rules, please notify me.)