Master Chief Should He Get New Armour?

Master Chief’s Armour feels pretty outdated to me after Halo 4 . He has been using it since Halo 2 and I dont know about anyone else But I think it would be great if he got new armour in Halo 5 as that would really show the difference between the covenant and forerunner trilogy. What do you think ?

I think it would be pretty cool if he got Mark VII Armour :

Naomi’s Mark VII : http://www.halopedia.org/images/thumb/d/df/Naomimarkvii.jpg/200px-Naomimarkvii.jpg

Or a Whole New MK VIII Armour was made for Him .

Nah. Master Chief with the armor he has now is a freaking beast! I would be very sad if 343 changed his armor

> Nah. Master Chief with the armor he has now is a freaking beast! I would be very sad if 343 changed his armor

I like it too but I just feel he has had it to long and it’s to damaged now to be honest.

I’d like to see the armor changed. Mind you I really like the Halo 4 Master Chief armor. For canon sake though, he needs to get new armor. Visually the Halo 4 armor is different form Halo 3 though it’s supposed to be the same exact armor…(Updating firmware while in cryostasis does NOT change the look of the armor.)

So by revamping the armor and giving him a new set via cut-scene for instance would validate that new armor.

> I’d like to see the armor changed. Mind you I really like the Halo 4 Master Chief armor. For canon sake though, he needs to get new armor. Visually the Halo 4 armor is different form Halo 3 though it’s supposed to be the same exact armor…(Updating firmware while in cryostasis does NOT change the look of the armor.)
>
> So by revamping the armor and giving him a new set via cut-scene for instance would validate that new armor.

New amour would be such a good starting level for Halo 5 , you can imagine DR Halsey giving chief it and you having to test it out

I’d prefer a new protagonist.

But new armor isn’t bad. While his armor has been iconic, indeed, now that he’s back home, time to slip into a new one.