Master Chief Saga Playlist

This playlist is 45 out of 45 and no achievement, doesn’t show up on waypoint or anywhere, what can I do?

> 2533274937409318;1:
> This playlist is 45 out of 45 and no achievement, doesn’t show up on waypoint or anywhere, what can I do?

Hey Turbo Tumor,

It shows that you only ever unlocked a single Playlist achievement in your career, and that you are 33% of the Same Plate (complete 3 cross-game playlists). Your Life Story progress lists 0% progress.

Questions: When you played through the playlist were playing co-op (split or networked), or even offline. When did you start playing in this playlist?
Some screens of the progress would be helpful too so we can see what you are seeing in terms of progress for the playlists you have started.

Thank you!
Postums

Where can I send you a screenshot of my playlist? I completed it in 2 days online, around the day I posted this.

> 2533274937409318;3:
> Where can I send you a screenshot of my playlist? I completed it in 2 days online, around the day I posted this.

Were you playing solo or co-op?
If you’ve taken a screenshot, it should show up on your Waypoint Profile page, after click on your MCC service record, head over to content browser.

Here’s a link to my content browser for reference link.
And I think this would be yours.

I played solo, online over a span of 2 days https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/screenshots?page=1&gamertag=Turbo%20Tumor#ugc_halo-the-master-chief-collection_xbox-one_screenshot_Turbo%20Tumor_767db58d-7b96-47cb-b826-4728b8d159a7