Master Chief or Agent Locke?

The franchise will continue that is confirmed, the direction is the real question
Master Chief or Agent Locke
One will become the face of halo and the other will no doubt die what do you think.

Buck as new face of Halo, without a doubt.

Nathan Fillion intensifies

Like that one

I don’t think either of them will die and Chief will always be the face of Halo, that being said, I thought Locke was an amazing character and I definitely want more of him

Halo 5 should condense into just the one squad, the ‘Dream Team.’

Master Chief
Agent Locke (let’s face it, he’s a primary character now)
Arbiter
Palmer (Who actually became more bearable in Halo 5).

Not that I dislike Blue Team or the rest of Osiris for that matter, but for sake of not splitting up the campaign again–and Chief having only 20% of the story–condensing into this might be beneficial for the sake of the story. It’s what I would do.

You can’t have all you main charters in the same fireteam, you need to have them coming in and out of the story to make is seem more believable.

And so your charters don’t become stale like I think their doing with the master chief.

> 2533274795997033;5:
> Halo 5 should condense into just the one squad, the ‘Dream Team.’
>
> Master Chief
> Agent Locke (let’s face it, he’s a primary character now)
> Arbiter
> Palmer (Who actually became more bearable in Halo 5).
>
> Not that I dislike Blue Team or the rest of Osiris for that matter, but for sake of not splitting up the campaign again–and Chief having only 20% of the story–condensing into this might be beneficial for the sake of the story. It’s what I would do.

I’d vote for this but replace Palmer with Buck. Sarcasm has been in desperately short supply since Cortana and Chief split up. Plus he’s a certified badass.

> 2533274857478628;7:
> > 2533274795997033;5:
> > Halo 5 should condense into just the one squad, the ‘Dream Team.’
> >
> > Master Chief
> > Agent Locke (let’s face it, he’s a primary character now)
> > Arbiter
> > Palmer (Who actually became more bearable in Halo 5).
> >
> > Not that I dislike Blue Team or the rest of Osiris for that matter, but for sake of not splitting up the campaign again–and Chief having only 20% of the story–condensing into this might be beneficial for the sake of the story. It’s what I would do.
>
>
> I’d vote for this but replace Palmer with Buck. Sarcasm has been in desperately short supply since Cortana and Chief split up. Plus he’s a certified badass.

Somehow derped and forgot about him. I agree, he could be the new Johnson!

Yes bucks a badass, but I see him one day leading his own team again. Like ODST.

Not serving under the Master Chief.

They should just make it Halo 6: Buck Everywhere

Halo 6 ODST I like it.

> 2593590856844481;10:
> They should just make it Halo 6: Buck Everywhere

Easily a $120 game there.