MASTER CHIEF IN MK11?

Master Chief to MK11?

As far as I know it’s just rumors, right? I don’t play Mortal Kombat myself but it would be a nice addition. Not 100% sure that Microsoft would like one of their Xbox mascots be in a 18+ plus with so much gore since MC and Halo has always had a pretty low bar on violence considering what you do in the games but there is no ripping bodies apart.

It’s a tough call. Zwippie is right in that MS has been steadily lowering the M rated status quo of Halo for pretty much a decade now. We’ve got Mattel Halo toys, a YA novel series and Scholastic books, and more to indicate that this is all true.

Would I be happy if Master Chief was announced for MK11? Yeah, for sure. But it’s more likely he’d be in Killer Instinct like Arbiter and Gen. Raam from GoW, and obviously MS abstained from including John there for some reason (maybe it’s just too hard to design a compelling moveset when John is more renowned for ranged weapon based combat than he is for CQC; this would still cut against his inclusion in MK11 as well).

I’d rather see him in Smash Bros, and although that’s still extremely unlikely to happen, I feel like MS would rather not tie Chief to the historically infamously violent MK series.

Once again for anyone who’s going to come at me for mentioning the possibility of Chief in Smash Bros.: I unequivocally state that I do not believe he will ultimately make it into that game. I just think it might be more likely that he appears in a game with that more family-friendly tenor than in MK, given that MS has been pushing hard for Halo as a brand to appeal to all ages. Also, even though I don’t believe he will make it into SSB, I’d be completely psyched out of my mind if he did.

Probably just me, but I don’t want to see Chief dying by some gruesome death.

I don’t think Chiefs design fit the Mortal Kombat universe but wouldn’t really be first such kind of crossover appearance.
Meaning I have no strong feelings one way or another, whether he appears in Mortal Kombat or not, just wouldn’t personally use Chief in the game.

It’s gonna be a no from me, dawg.

There was a spartan in Dead or Alive 4 and you guys debating how the chief doesn’t fit into mortal kombat lmao.

I don’t want to see chief get destroyed

Yeah me too, I love Chief so much. A classmate told me that and I’m just sharing his thought

Even I don’t want to see Master chief John 117 gets fatality and brutality by other -Yoink- players…