Master chief impression?

I did a master chief impression and I’d like to know if it’s any good
https://youtu.be/BbJ2WmDdpUw

I think you have the right tone going for it, but it sound a little more croaky than Chiefs voice. Try making it a little more velvet sounding(smoother voice and not so jagged) but keep the tone where it is. Then I think you will have it pretty much spot on.

> 2533274814456045;2:
> I think you have the right tone going for it, but it sound a little more croaky than Chiefs voice. Try making it a little more velvet sounding(smoother voice and not so jagged) but keep the tone where it is. Then I think you will have it pretty much spot on.

Thanks for the feedback. I’m gonna try to improve it with the feedback that I’ve gotten, then I’m gonna make a second video.

> 2535413239850604;3:
> > 2533274814456045;2:
> > I think you have the right tone going for it, but it sound a little more croaky than Chiefs voice. Try making it a little more velvet sounding(smoother voice and not so jagged) but keep the tone where it is. Then I think you will have it pretty much spot on.
>
> Thanks for the feedback. I’m gonna try to improve it with the feedback that I’ve gotten, then I’m gonna make a second video.

No problem buddy, I’ll be here to listen to it again when you get it ready.

> 2533274814456045;4:
> > 2535413239850604;3:
> > > 2533274814456045;2:
> > > I think you have the right tone going for it, but it sound a little more croaky than Chiefs voice. Try making it a little more velvet sounding(smoother voice and not so jagged) but keep the tone where it is. Then I think you will have it pretty much spot on.
> >
> > Thanks for the feedback. I’m gonna try to improve it with the feedback that I’ve gotten, then I’m gonna make a second video.
>
> No problem buddy, I’ll be here to listen to it again when you get it ready.

Thanks for the support, and if you dont mind you could help get other people of the halo community to see it too, but it’s great to even have just a little feedback. I’ll make sure you’re the first one to know when it gets better.