Master Chief having Iso-Didact imprints?

After watching this video, my mind is officially blown because it goes all the way back to what 343 guilty spark told Master Chief in Combat Evolved. It all makes sense now! Don’t know why I havent seen this video before.

I know this is from Halo Follower so that could potentially leave a sour taste for some of you but you have to agree that it is infact a really good theory.

God, I cringed every time I heard him say “Libarian”.

Anyway, the theory is pretty interesting. Guilty Spark’s comments to Chief really make no sense unless this theory is true so it seems pretty solid to me. But then again, I’ve barely scratched the surface of the lore. I’ve only read Fall of Reach and First Strike, and of course played all of the games many times but there’s still a lot about the Forerunners I don’t know.

There’s definetly something like this going on. It depends on 343 what it exactly will be but it has to have something to do with geas and Librarians plan and maybe even something similar to Didact’s imprint. It should be understandable to those who haven’t read the books though.

That is very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

My only issue with this is, I can hardly believe Bungie imagined the game would go on this long. Could they seriously have set up a twist that would take well over a decade to develop?

This is interesting.

> 2533274804597910;5:
> My only issue with this is, I can hardly believe Bungie imagined the game would go on this long. Could they seriously have set up a twist that would take well over a decade to develop?

Back then Bungie was a wondrous group, there was a Halo “bible” that they kept under lock and key that apparently had everything in it. I wouldn’t be surprised if they planned this all that long ago…it just seems like something the Bungie of old would do.

EDIT: Apparently Frank O’Connor is still in possession of the Halo Story Bible. Go figure, this could very well be true then, the ideas of Bungie might have been there all along despite the developer change.

> 2533274808538326;7:
> > 2533274804597910;5:
> > My only issue with this is, I can hardly believe Bungie imagined the game would go on this long. Could they seriously have set up a twist that would take well over a decade to develop?
>
>
> Back then Bungie was a wondrous group, there was a Halo “bible” that they kept under lock and key that apparently had everything in it. I wouldn’t be surprised if they planned this all that long ago…it just seems like something the Bungie of old would do.
>
> EDIT: Apparently Frank O’Connor is still in possession of the Halo Story Bible. Go figure, this could very well be true then, the ideas of Bungie might have been there all along despite the developer change.

That’s awesome.

> 2533274808538326;7:
> > 2533274804597910;5:
> > My only issue with this is, I can hardly believe Bungie imagined the game would go on this long. Could they seriously have set up a twist that would take well over a decade to develop?
>
>
> Back then Bungie was a wondrous group, there was a Halo “bible” that they kept under lock and key that apparently had everything in it. I wouldn’t be surprised if they planned this all that long ago…it just seems like something the Bungie of old would do.
>
> EDIT: Apparently Frank O’Connor is still in possession of the Halo Story Bible. Go figure, this could very well be true then, the ideas of Bungie might have been there all along despite the developer change.

If that is the case then that is very impressive. There are/were some very genius writers that’s for sure

It has always been my belief since reading the Forerunner saga that Chief has an Iso-Didact imprint & Halsey the Librarians. This is why I never blamed Halsey for her horrid acts as it was all due to her geas to create Spartans, Mjolnir & Cortana. Her geas was what drew her to John & likely why the coin toss was in his favour to be selected because it was a synchron in time as when Bornstellar awoke the Ur-Didact at Djamonkin. Also, in the 1st terminal of Halo: CEA Guilty Spark says he must measure the pitch of the crews geas, which would completely make sense for his “last time you asked me…” line. Though his memory was erased due to compartmentalization and he tells the team aboard the Rubicon that he last saw the Didact at Zeta Halo…so who knows. My other alternative theory is that Chief held Forthenco, Lord of Admirals’ imprint & Halsey Yprin Yprikushma’s.

In my opinion, bogus theory.

The Master Chief can’t have Bornstellar’s geas, not in the same way that Chakas had Forthencho’s anyway. The process of implanting humans with the extracted memories and personalities of ancient humans killed the bodies of Forthencho and his people so that their minds could, in a sense, live on in their descendants. We know that the IsoDidact lived well beyond the end of the Forerunner-Flood war and went into exile, so his mind couldn’t have been extracted. The only way that John could have the IsoDidact’s imprint (the same way Bornstellar had the Ur-Didact’s imprint) is if the IsoDidact performed John’s mutation himself, which is impossible because he left the galaxy over 100,000 years before the Master Chief was born.

Interesting theory, would explain why Warden Eternal is on Blue Team’s side.

It would be cool if they linked it all together.

See this exactly the questions you should be asking.

> 2533274828057847;14:
> See this exactly the questions you should be asking.

Don’t revive old threads please. Check the date of the original post and most recent posts before you post.

> 2533274860945165;15:
> > 2533274828057847;14:
> > See this exactly the questions you should be asking.
>
>
> Don’t revive old threads please. Check the date of the original post and most recent posts before you post.

After the date is checked, I would say just make a new thread paying respect to the old one.