master chief finds UNSC spirit of fire in halo 4

they were both lost imagine if the chief finds them and the spartans. it would be epic and they could be long lost freinds chief thought were dead, imagine how much story that could create!

what are your thoughts

UPDATE: remember anything could have happened to spirit of fire, the crew was in cryo but eventualy the captain gets woken up but we don’t know why, so anything could have happened

Interesting. It could be cool if they also had a Spartan-I on board too. That could be our main character.

> Interesting. It could be cool if they also had a Spartan-I on board too. That could be our main character.

you know they never ever mentioned the spartan Is, that I think would be good book material

UPDATE: just checked the waypoint halo data and the original spartan 1s were actuly part of project orion, which was a bunch of marines that underwent augmentation, but this is the interesting part, sgt johnson was one of the augmented marines in orion

It could be cool, but I certainly feel that it would be too convenient. Plus, they are headed in completely opposite directions. SOF are on their way back to earth, and MC is crashing into an unknown planet.

> It could be cool, but I certainly feel that it would be too convenient. Plus, they are headed in completely opposite directions. SOF are on their way back to earth, and MC is crashing into an unknown planet.

yeah but you never realy know what happened to spirit of fire, regardless of where it was headed. but we do know serena(hope i spelled that right) wakes up the captain, mabey they find a halo installation and decide to go to the ark to try and controll all of them and use them against the covenant, all i am saying is since so little is known about what happened to spirit of fire, anything could have happened

Is it possible? Yes. Is it likely? Not much. The chances the the Chief finding SOF would be tiny. Plus. SOF has been stranded for over 20 years. I don’t think the crew is even alive anymore :confused:
But that’s just what I think. You never know.

> SOF has been stranded for over 20 years. I don’t think the crew is even alive anymore :confused:

The crew was put into cryosleep, so they can survive inordinate amounts of time “asleep”–certainly 20 years. :slight_smile:

> > SOF has been stranded for over 20 years. I don’t think the crew is even alive anymore :confused:
>
> The crew was put into cryosleep, so they can survive inordinate amounts of time “asleep”–certainly 20 years. :slight_smile:

That also opens for a good plot twist. They are in fact just as old, but their apparence and experience is vastly different.

> > > SOF has been stranded for over 20 years. I don’t think the crew is even alive anymore :confused:
> >
> > The crew was put into cryosleep, so they can survive inordinate amounts of time “asleep”–certainly 20 years. :slight_smile:
>
> That also opens for a good plot twist. They are in fact just as old, but their apparence and experience is vastly different.

yeah imagine the chief finding lost freinds of his thought to be dead for 20 years, i can certainly see 343 finding some way to bring the two stories together and make it epic, plus spirit of fire is one of the few options of how MC would get millitary support since he is too far out for the UNSC to reach him fast enough. i can defeniately see this being a excelent plot for the game

It could be cool, but again, its very convenient. The way I see it, SOF will eventually reach Earth, long after the war. They will try to warn about the Flood, only to learn that the war is over and everybody already knows.

MC is headed off to who knows where, ready to experience who knows what. I would actually prefer that MCs story is left a mystrys but since its obvious that that isn’t going to happen, I just hope that the story is great. It doesn’t have to be “big” or “epic” or “cool”, but instead could be a character driven story like ODST, where we learn and experience things as we go along.

I actually suggested exactly this in my version of what I envisioned the perfect Halo Sequel to be. The thread was called “(My) Perfect Halo Sequel (Quasi FF)” in the Fiction section.

Here’s the link: <http://halo.xbox.com/forums/f/10/t/1692.aspx>

It’s long, but the basic idea was that the Spirit of Fire found Master Chief, and that the gameplay would switch between first person shooter and RTS.

> It could be cool, but again, its very convenient. The way I see it, SOF will eventually reach Earth, long after the war. They will try to warn about the Flood, only to learn that the war is over and everybody already knows.
>
>
> MC is headed off to who knows where, ready to experience who knows what. I would actually prefer that MCs story is left a mystrys but since its obvious that that isn’t going to happen, I just hope that the story is great. It doesn’t have to be “big” or “epic” or “cool”, but instead could be a character driven story like ODST, where we learn and experience things as we go along.

but remember legendary ending? serena wakes the captain and says somethings happened, if they got to earth she would have said 'we are home" or something

Hmm, thats true. Something could very well have steered them off course. Maybe MC (which I doubt), maybe something Covenant, maybe something Forerunner or Flood. As of now, its all a mystery.